Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Culdonan the Legend of the Battl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143376
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 02-Sep-22 07:25 AM
Member since 24th Sep 2024
17179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143376, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Culdonan the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Sep 2 07:23:30 2022

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Culdonan perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:59

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AbernyteSat 03-Sep-22 06:15 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143381, "Slight return"
In response to Reply #0

Well I had some time this summer and thought I would mess about back in the fields. A lot has changed with some things being easier and other things being harder.

I’ve never been one to go for the cookie cutter build and Culdonan was built as a mage killer and I had hoped to tangle with Tamazin too but despite a few skirmishes with some mage heroes trying to pick off rising ragers in the low 40s and the fortress gunning for group mates my build found itself fighting more imperial blades and shamans, which I had not planned for and I just wasn’t feeling it in the end.

Enemies:
Thokran - I stood little chance against you, with or without Varkal. You were classy throughout and I have a notion of who the person behind the big ugly bastard might be.
Boolbo - good win at Hamsah, I was gutted at how many of my perfects skills failed when I woke to find you at the Big D and latterly in Hamsah. Good luck.

Battle:
Grivs - sorry for the early deletion but I just wasn’t feeling the build despite my hopes for it. You are a gritty commander who takes the lumps well. Maybe when I have a little more time I might do better in the village for you if you are still about.

Qilnu - loved this character. You were very helpful to an old returning player that has forgotten sooooo much stuff. It is a shame that you deleted but I guess it was the fort?!

Other people made good positive intersections and impressions on me with honourable mentions to ‘Everyone’s friend’ and the saurian shaman who’s name currently escapes me. Sorry!

For the first time in a long time I am thinking about character ideas for CF!

Have fun!

Marcus_Mon 05-Sep-22 01:07 PM
681 posts
#143395, "Thats ironic"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 05-Sep-22 01:16 PM

Felar hth/spear was pretty cookie cutter. :p I just assume cookie cutter means mainstream though so correct me if im wrong.

All ragers want to kill mages i guess, sorry there weren't any on the cheap.

Bardo bard (Anonymous)Mon 05-Sep-22 01:15 PM
Charter member
#143396, "Dontcha think? (NT)"
In response to Reply #2

NT

AbernyteFri 09-Sep-22 01:07 PM
975 posts
#143420, "RE: Thats ironic"
In response to Reply #2

Well, Felar hth/Spear back then was still pretty new but I never played another after it became too obvious. I think my build right after that was felar dagger/hth when no one really picked dagger, hurl meant you lost your dagger.

Cookie cutter for a wood-elf rager warrior imho would be sword spec berserker.

Noty sure what you mean by sorry there weren't any on the cheap. If you out the period after 'any' it would have been closer to the mark.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143376 Previous topic | Next topic