Subject: "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Gwendelya Tir'Randir the Expedition Leader, High Herald of the Eternal Star" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143031
Show all folders

Atrissa (Anonymous)Sat 28-May-22 04:03 PM
Charter member
#143036, "RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Gwendelya Tir'Randir the Expedition Leader, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Favorite memories are you supporting my first little show at Bargahlas, you taking me to talk to Rarywey after Skreenak raided the Knights crest (I was so proud of myself for already found the shrine on my own!), tagging along with you to deal with Joihe, you awkwardly dealing with Arstan, and of course, when I went and announced a herald event without waiting for you and you were… ever so cross! And, of course, when you summoned all those cats into the inn for me after puddlepaws died and they just prowled all over the place! I loved trying to be a bad influence on you, and how fitting that instead your grace won out and completely turned my trajectory.

You were just incredibly fun, airtight in your story and nature, and I’m so grateful I got to play alongside you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [HERALD] Gwendelya Tir'Randir the Expedition Lea... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 28-May-22 07:25 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Gwendelya Tir'Randir the Expedition..., RaryweyImm, 30-May-22 09:32 AM, #6
Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Gwendelya Tir'Randir the Expedition..., Tilea (Anonymous), 28-May-22 06:26 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Gwendelya Tir'Randir the Expedition..., Atrissa (Anonymous), 28-May-22 04:03 PM #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) [HERALD] Gwendelya Tir'Randir the Expedition..., Whiysdan, 28-May-22 10:20 AM, #3
Reply Best herald., JohnEveryMan, 28-May-22 08:26 AM, #2
Reply Great character., Ishuli, 28-May-22 07:57 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143031 Previous topic | Next topic