Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of Corruption, Disciple of Zurcon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141558
Show all folders

Hoisshyr (Anonymous)Sat 03-Jul-21 10:18 AM
Charter member
#141560, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of Corruption, Disciple of Zurcon"

I thoroughly enjoyed the chats after getting monkey-stomped, and appreciated the lengths you went to play the consummate sacrifice-collector and share your motivations without being over the top. I'm sad to see the strongest Defender of the Palace go. When I was faced with striking you or some other raider, I could never decide which was tactically better. Cheers to you, and good luck with your next!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of Corr... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 03-Jul-21 07:30 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of ..., Hoisshyr (Anonymous), 03-Jul-21 10:18 AM #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of ..., xyfa, 03-Jul-21 11:05 AM, #3
Reply No more sacrifices., xyfa, 03-Jul-21 09:14 AM, #1
     Reply The spirit wolves have less to fear now, Alendross (Anonymous), 03-Jul-21 02:29 PM, #4
     Reply We had some good ones, xyfa, 03-Jul-21 03:08 PM, #5
     Reply RE: No more sacrifices., Delkinen (Anonymous), 03-Jul-21 04:54 PM, #6
          Reply RE: No more sacrifices., xyfa, 03-Jul-21 05:02 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141558 Previous topic | Next topic