Subject: "(DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of Corr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141558
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Jul-21 07:30 AM
Member since 07th Jul 2024
16987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141558, "(DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of Corruption, Disciple of Zurcon"

Sat Jul 3 07:26:02 2021

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Narzas perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:295

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of ..., Hoisshyr (Anonymous), 03-Jul-21 10:18 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of ..., xyfa, 03-Jul-21 11:05 AM, #3
Reply No more sacrifices., xyfa, 03-Jul-21 09:14 AM, #1
     Reply The spirit wolves have less to fear now, Alendross (Anonymous), 03-Jul-21 02:29 PM, #4
     Reply We had some good ones, xyfa, 03-Jul-21 03:08 PM, #5
     Reply RE: No more sacrifices., Delkinen (Anonymous), 03-Jul-21 04:54 PM, #6
          Reply RE: No more sacrifices., xyfa, 03-Jul-21 05:02 PM, #7

Hoisshyr (Anonymous)Sat 03-Jul-21 10:18 AM
Charter member
#141560, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of ..."
In response to Reply #0

I thoroughly enjoyed the chats after getting monkey-stomped, and appreciated the lengths you went to play the consummate sacrifice-collector and share your motivations without being over the top. I'm sad to see the strongest Defender of the Palace go. When I was faced with striking you or some other raider, I could never decide which was tactically better. Cheers to you, and good luck with your next!

xyfaSat 03-Jul-21 11:05 AM
Member since 03rd Mar 2018
152 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#141563, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Narzas the Enveloped Adherent of ..."
In response to Reply #2

I was constantly impressed by how resilient you were. Part of me really did hope I could convince you to turn to the real dark side, but Empire is really lucky to have you. Keep it up, and just remember, less whistling!

xyfaSat 03-Jul-21 09:14 AM
152 posts
#141559, "No more sacrifices."
In response to Reply #0

I had a ton of fun. I felt like I'd come to the end of my character arc though, and had done everything I set out to do. I'll definitely look back on this one fondly, even if I dropped the ball pk wise a lot of times due to inexperience with the class. Really enjoyed my role, and huge shout out to Ish for fixing the bug that was stopping me getting the Zurcon title.

I enjoyed my rp interactions with everyone. Too many to list really, but I'll respond if people have questions or whatever.

On scion: some really fantastic characters in the cabal. Thematically this is probably one of my favourites, though I feel its really struggling to have the rp firing on all cylinders. Its so tough to have genuine intrigue/plotting when you only see another member every couple of days. Appreciate that is really hard to fix though with the powers being as hardcore as they are - maybe it could have an outer circle (no powers, functionally pledges but technically in the cabal) and an inner circle (powers but very limited) just to get the interaction going.

On the rc: I was 100% fine with what I got - I was kind of dreading getting something oppressive just because I felt things were already compounding a bit much with some of the gear I'd managed to get etc. That said, just in case it wasn't intentional (it fit as an rp thing so maybe this was just intended as a nice little nod which is what I took it as) scion assassins don't get sight of the damned, if it does come up for someone else.

Cheers!

Alendross (Anonymous)Sat 03-Jul-21 02:29 PM
Charter member
#141571, "The spirit wolves have less to fear now"
In response to Reply #1

Damn you were a tough hunt. I fell for your tricks far too often. Running around enjoying our back and forth and then chasing you to a healer and getting thrown into the dirt. Many of the times I fed Thar-Eris were at your hand. Well done and I'm glad I can breathe a bit easier now. GLWYN.

xyfaSat 03-Jul-21 03:08 PM
152 posts
#141574, "We had some good ones"
In response to Reply #4

Primordial vengeance gave me no end of headaches. I really wanted to get you in the wilds solo, but it was not to be. Thanks for the good times.

Delkinen (Anonymous)Sat 03-Jul-21 04:54 PM
Charter member
#141575, "RE: No more sacrifices."
In response to Reply #1

I really enjoyed the few talks we had. You didn't come off as the super I'm going to be a mean evil guy vibe and I kinda liked it. Hard for a ranger and an assassin to have much conversing but it happened a few times. You were really scary although I will also say it was really easy to keep track of you because of the coral ring. Good luck with whatever you come up with next, you're always a beast and I'm sure I'll be bait for the beast at some point later.

xyfaSat 03-Jul-21 05:02 PM
152 posts
#141577, "RE: No more sacrifices."
In response to Reply #6

I enjoyed the chats we had too. I absolutely thought I was done for when I walked into a certain snare - I'd just teleported there hurt, so needless to say I was very, very surprised.

Huh, learn something knew. I'll have to remember that about the coral ring, that's not come up before. Thanks for the tip.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #141558 Previous topic | Next topic