Subject: "Hardest character I’ve ever deleted, I think" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138565
Show all folders

TJHuronSat 07-Mar-20 09:16 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138567, "Hardest character I’ve ever deleted, I think"

I really saw this as a char I was going to take to age death or con death. I know some people like to shelf and slow play characters, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but that is just not my style. I typically play one character and I get pretty invested in them. I have a hard time having casual chars. They either turn into heavy investment ones or auto.

Anyway, I’ve got too many RL commitments going on right now and this was starting to interfere. My last log in was basically a microcosm of that. There was so much fun stuff going on and I’m semi afk trying to deal with unexpected stuff while trying to RP some really cool stuff (Fort and Argothus the sickly) with a hard deadline to log out. With all my commitments I decided it was best to delete for the sake of not having CF as a distraction to those things and so as not to be a deadbeat character and leader in a really cool time in CF. Best let someone else have all that.

My main goal rolling this character was to try and make wands with Enigma look nasty. There’s so many things I didn’t even tap into, including one idea I though for sure would work well. It’s a really neat legacy. Never regretted picking it and would do it again.

Rahsael and other imms. Thank you for involving Elly in that quest.

Padwei - always such a fun time. You’re the best. I didn’t go far with the religion but hoped to over the course of things. I got the sense I wasn’t a top notch follower but I was still gunning for an A for effort.

Korsgaard thank you for Maran. That was pretty neat how you did it and gave a good RP story for Elly.

I had a ton of fun with all the people playing fort. Awesome job everyone.

Enemies were all very cool too. It’s a good time to play CF.

One last comment before signing off. Battle has always been my favorite cabal but man there’s some absolute terrible Villagers these days. I saw several instances of ganging and targeting non-mages unprovoked that made me cringe and shake my head. Stuff that I woulda thought would be insta-battle boot. I dunno. Maybe the cabal is changing.

Have fun everyone!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ellainaraya Sal'a'nathrean the Leg... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 07-Mar-20 01:30 AM
Reply I will never forgive you for pking me in a pk mud., Aztezul, 09-Mar-20 06:49 PM, #10
Reply Hardest character I’ve ever deleted, I think, TJHuron, 07-Mar-20 09:16 AM #2
Reply RE: Hardest character I’ve ever deleted, I think, Nalasul, 07-Mar-20 09:53 AM, #4
Reply RE: Hardest character I’ve ever deleted, I think, TJHuron, 07-Mar-20 10:11 AM, #7
Reply Nicely done, Itz (Anonymous), 07-Mar-20 09:54 AM, #5
Reply *fistshake banshee*, TJHuron, 07-Mar-20 10:09 AM, #6
     Reply It's me , Itz (Anonymous), 07-Mar-20 02:22 PM, #8
Reply Speechless...., Yaennistel (Anonymous), 08-Mar-20 02:09 PM, #9
Reply Bummer., Padwei, 07-Mar-20 08:55 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Bummer., TJHuron, 07-Mar-20 09:18 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138565 Previous topic | Next topic