Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imperial War Master" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134355
Show all folders

JarmelSun 17-Jun-18 05:50 PM
Member since 19th Jul 2015
375 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134362, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imperial War Master"

Well that was alot of fun!!!

Jhelruk ... Remove the H L U and you get JERK ... and he certainly was!

I rolled up this guy while playing Vraknar for a bit of a break and in all honesty
at that point in time it was never going to be much more than a throw away. All I
really wanted was to do mace/flail with a build that could be my triumphant return
to all my buddy city healers.

To that point I only had my specs sorted out, when it came time for legacies I picked
my first and then really could not decide on any from there. So for a decent amount
of time I was just running around using one legacy. Then Ishuli questioned why I only
had one naturally this then prompted me to pick something ...

But before I get to that given the "Throwaway" this character was to be I decided to
be quite destructive in nature. This behaviour impacted myself probably more than
anything else, and this attitude is what drove some of the insane retrievals I pulled
off, with my best effort being 4 solo retrievals in one login against 4+ fortress
members. But this "arrogance" also flowed through IC with me telling Ish I only need one
legacy to kicked the ####e out of everyone, so I picked something that I thought wouldnt
help me in any way shape or form as my second legacy STSF ... and it was not a great
choice but hell it was alot of fun.

Before you ask:
- it never charged fully
- it got to the third tier twice (Strangely both against elves)
- it got to the second tier 5 times
- it got to the first tier 15-20 times
In all likely hood it probably killed me more than anything else because when I saw a
charge I was 100% I totally have this now! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ... Oh
But I did find it amusing every time I saw a charge.

The only other key points I had were:
- To donate over 5 mill (Check)
- To con die (Check), on this once I reached 3 deaths left I was always going to make
that stand. Getting War Master just prolonged the fun.

For me I think the biggest disapointment is the reluctance for some people to fight. I
dont know what it is but given the amount I died against big odds and the extremely good
sporting nature that was shown towards me by all of you. The last thing I would do is
something that would forget that. And to this point I looted basically nothing in the last
200 hours. But held another cabals item im on alone 1 sometimes 2 people who could retrieve
and nothing would happen.

Is it the con loss thats an issue? I know con loss was changed long ago because most people
delete with full con. But has this now gone full circle? And people are now far to
conservative? It would be interesting to see what would happen if the conloss was changed
back to 5 deaths. This would have minimal impact on vets as if you really want to con loss
is minimal, but would really be a great boon for those who are new and those who have a crack.
Further to this it starts to wear a bit thin when you trying to do something and need to wait
ages to heal 70hp a tick.

Some good byes:
Immortals:
Thanks for all you do.
Big shout out for all the little things that happened I had a few 25 imm exp slices and each
time it brought a smile to my face and I had a good laugh. My favourite being when Taurus was
transferred into the Palace.
Jormyr I liked you as Sekope as Jhelruk this was just re-enforced, cheers for the Custom it
was PERFECT!
I keep saying it everytime I need to follow an Imm and get a tattoo, maybe for my next.

Fortress:
Drissa respected the fights, some STSF dagger specs were my bane you were one of them
Erhiadkeb good show, now that its done I really dont think BAT is that bad at Hero even in
gank down I did not think it was a game changer (Other things were tho)
Viyen. Well done! I had alot of respect for your attitude and I think someone like you would
benifit greatly from more deaths per con.

Scarab:
Who??? Other than Unda and Enhal(now gone) this seems to be a cabal full of people who dont
defend/dont retireve/dont raid.

Outlander:
Few highs and lows here but as you seemed to be coming into full swing you would delete just
as fast. I cant help but thing having druid healer types at outlander recall points will help
this alot.

Village:
To many fights to many good times but we all know Jhelruk is the greatest in the land, even
with half my gear I still sent you sorry lot packing! HAHAHA
Grord, I would have fought you more, but given you complete and utter OOC meltdown I enjoyed
letting batman kill you alot more. Consider this for you next. I had no issues getting away
from batman and another lagger, trip/bash/cutoff so some of what was happening was on you.

Entropy:
Really only Gliver yes I attacked you in town BUT you whine like a little baby, havent played
entropy so cant really say. But I cant help think what our relationship would have been if you
flew upto me reverted and gave me a good ole high five after the attack, but instead you put
on your tribunal badge.

Tribunals:
Good times now and again bit of a force now with big numbers well done Luc.

Empire:
Igos holy crap you were tough just on a completely different level, ill grab your PBF
Glik to be honest I was a bit MEH!
Solraen when I got back into Empire all I could think of was Ron Burgandy yelling "News team
assemble" while blowing on a giant sea shell. It was awesome being back. Very well roleplayed
I hope you stick it out and get back in. For what its worth if I got Emp it would have been the
first thing on my list.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imperial ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 17-Jun-18 11:12 AM
Reply I knew the 'Living' part of your title couldn't last lo..., Zah (Anonymous), 20-Jun-18 04:23 AM, #16
Reply RE: I knew the 'Living' part of your title couldn't las..., Jarmel, 21-Jun-18 10:23 PM, #20
Reply farewell sir, Leodos (Anonymous), 19-Jun-18 12:24 PM, #13
Reply RE: farewell sir, Jarmel, 21-Jun-18 10:19 PM, #19
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imper..., marrion (Anonymous), 18-Jun-18 05:42 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imper..., Jarmel, 18-Jun-18 10:05 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imper..., marrion (Anonymous), 19-Jun-18 07:44 AM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imper..., xyfa, 18-Jun-18 08:55 AM, #7
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imper..., Jarmel, 18-Jun-18 10:07 PM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imper..., Jarmel, 17-Jun-18 05:50 PM #3
Reply Really enjoyed this character, Chamst (Anonymous), 17-Jun-18 06:06 PM, #4
Reply RE: Really enjoyed this character, Jarmel, 21-Jun-18 10:26 PM, #21
Reply Another great one from you as usual, Drissa (Anonymous), 17-Jun-18 06:14 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imper..., Gilver the splitz (Anonymous), 17-Jun-18 10:51 PM, #6
Reply enjoyed another one, Dallevian, 18-Jun-18 08:34 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imper..., Jormyr, 19-Jun-18 04:10 PM, #14
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Jhelruk the Living Relic, Imper..., Jarmel, 19-Jun-18 07:59 PM, #15
Reply Really really enjoyed this character., Ishuli, 21-Jun-18 08:56 PM, #17
     Reply RE: Really really enjoyed this character., Jarmel, 21-Jun-18 10:16 PM, #18
Reply You almost made it to agedeath , Kstatida, 17-Jun-18 02:03 PM, #2
Reply Loved what I saw of you while I was playing Yanni. Well..., k-b, 17-Jun-18 01:19 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134355 Previous topic | Next topic