Subject: "Sort of a bummer, thoughts on "atonement" vs "guilt" rp inside" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134319
Show all folders

Drissa (Anonymous)Tue 12-Jun-18 10:47 AM
Charter member
#134323, "Sort of a bummer, thoughts on "atonement" vs "guilt" rp inside"

How everything went down. I wish you had stuck it out, done redemption RP, and either come back to Fortress or carried on in a different direction. But, I understand not wanting to do that.

As you and Bubbadink found out, there is zero wiggle room right now as far as killing goodies as a Fortress member. You might not get booted after one mistake, but you'll definitely get booted after two, especially if you don't show some desire to atone.

That's not how it's always been... as recently as Twist's highly rewarded leader character Natesthal, it was ok to roleplay some quick disgust that you did something terrible while trying to do something important, maybe stick it in your role, and move on without expecting trouble. Natesthal killed up to 5 goodies without repercussions while wanted: http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=4&topic_id=130504&mesg_id=130512&page=.

But it's how it is now, and it's bashing heads against walls to act otherwise in character and expect to get away with it.

Good luck with your next one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Derigan the Legend of the Battlefield,... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 11-Jun-18 05:20 PM
Reply I loved me a lot of Derigan, Kstatida, 12-Jun-18 12:58 PM, #2
Reply Uhhhh, Relio, 12-Jun-18 06:05 PM, #3
     Reply You missed a step., Cointreau, 12-Jun-18 07:13 PM, #4
     Reply You were a good student, Kstatida, 13-Jun-18 03:18 AM, #5
          Reply I've struggled with Step 1., Relio, 13-Jun-18 10:10 AM, #6
               Reply Try shapa, Kstatida, 13-Jun-18 10:12 AM, #7
Reply Sort of a bummer, thoughts on "atonement" vs "guilt" rp..., Drissa (Anonymous), 12-Jun-18 10:47 AM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134319 Previous topic | Next topic