Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Derigan the Legend of the Battlefield, Seeker of Redemption
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134319
134319, (DELETED) [None] Derigan the Legend of the Battlefield, Seeker of Redemption
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jun 11 17:18:44 2018

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Derigan perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:106
134325, I loved me a lot of Derigan
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As with almost any of your characters. PM me I'll teach you a bit about being a little bit better at PK.
134326, Uhhhh
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ksat's guide to peekays

Step 1, get perma.
Step 2, play OP combo
Step 3, use perma and hell maps to get OP gears that kills people for you
Step 4, gang with perma
Step 5, log off when someone is on who can kill you
Step 6, get banned for cheating with your perma
Step 7, hang around the boards acting like you were good at CF
134327, You missed a step.
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
8. Forget Trance, die anyway.
134331, You were a good student
NT
134333, I've struggled with Step 1.
Posted by Relio on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Probably because I'm an insufferable bastard and no one likes me.
134334, Try shapa
He's good.
134323, Sort of a bummer, thoughts on "atonement" vs "guilt" rp inside
Posted by Drissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How everything went down. I wish you had stuck it out, done redemption RP, and either come back to Fortress or carried on in a different direction. But, I understand not wanting to do that.

As you and Bubbadink found out, there is zero wiggle room right now as far as killing goodies as a Fortress member. You might not get booted after one mistake, but you'll definitely get booted after two, especially if you don't show some desire to atone.

That's not how it's always been... as recently as Twist's highly rewarded leader character Natesthal, it was ok to roleplay some quick disgust that you did something terrible while trying to do something important, maybe stick it in your role, and move on without expecting trouble. Natesthal killed up to 5 goodies without repercussions while wanted: http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=4&topic_id=130504&mesg_id=130512&page=.

But it's how it is now, and it's bashing heads against walls to act otherwise in character and expect to get away with it.

Good luck with your next one.