Subject: "Well, damn" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133627
Show all folders

RahsaelSun 25-Mar-18 02:45 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133643, "Well, damn"

Aw, very sad to see this. I'd hoped to see you stick it out as uncaballed for a while, and had some neat stuff queued up to keep stuff interesting for you as a non-Outlander.

You were definitely a great follower and advanced within the religion beyond anyone thus far. There was still a little ways to go, though.

Also, you were really a beast.

Watching you made me want to play a giant ranger. I loved watching you snare groups and just take everyone out. You made everyone paranoid whenever you were around. And sometimes even when you weren't.

I felt a little bad essentially forcing you to stop with that speech thing. I'm not normally so heavy-handed, but it was literally the most annoying thing I've ever come across in CF and resulted in significant spam for everyone, especially us IMMs. I respected what you were trying to do, though, and your RP was always fun.

Really well done!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wendigo [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 24-Mar-18 05:52 PM
Reply Respect, laxman, 28-Mar-18 11:07 PM, #11
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wen..., Ishuli, 28-Mar-18 08:13 AM, #10
Reply Sorry about that one death., Zah (Anonymous), 25-Mar-18 03:49 PM, #5
Reply Well, damn, Rahsael, 25-Mar-18 02:45 PM #4
Reply sounds like some great opportunity ahead, Dallevian, 25-Mar-18 03:58 PM, #6
Reply Sounds like he is giving you a taste of you own medicin..., SPN, 25-Mar-18 07:57 PM, #7
Reply See? Told you he was a great follower. n/t, Rahsael, 26-Mar-18 01:42 AM, #8
Reply Did you ever play an outlander leader?, Kstatida, 26-Mar-18 01:46 AM, #9
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wen..., Demos, 25-Mar-18 02:21 AM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wen..., Zhana, 25-Mar-18 12:01 AM, #1
     Reply What hapened?, Kstatida, 25-Mar-18 08:30 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133627 Previous topic | Next topic