Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wendigo" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133627
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 24-Mar-18 05:52 PM
Member since 05th Oct 2024
17216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133627, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wendigo"

Sat Mar 24 17:48:10 2018

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Gokmokroh perished, never to return.

Race:frost
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:307

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Respect, laxman, 28-Mar-18 11:07 PM, #11
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wen..., Ishuli, 28-Mar-18 08:13 AM, #10
Reply Sorry about that one death., Zah (Anonymous), 25-Mar-18 03:49 PM, #5
Reply Well, damn, Rahsael, 25-Mar-18 02:45 PM, #4
Reply sounds like some great opportunity ahead, Dallevian, 25-Mar-18 03:58 PM, #6
Reply Sounds like he is giving you a taste of you own medicin..., SPN, 25-Mar-18 07:57 PM, #7
Reply See? Told you he was a great follower. n/t, Rahsael, 26-Mar-18 01:42 AM, #8
Reply Did you ever play an outlander leader?, Kstatida, 26-Mar-18 01:46 AM, #9
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wen..., Demos, 25-Mar-18 02:21 AM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wen..., Zhana, 25-Mar-18 12:01 AM, #1
     Reply What hapened?, Kstatida, 25-Mar-18 08:30 AM, #3

laxmanWed 28-Mar-18 11:07 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#133668, "Respect"
In response to Reply #0

You made ranger scary in a way that has never been done as a giant race or really any ranger for several years. You did it while also not being a tool. Mad respect. Best of luck with your next adventure.

IshuliWed 28-Mar-18 08:13 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2259 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133659, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wen..."
In response to Reply #0

Aside from the speech style, I REALLY liked Gokmokroh. You steamrolled folks, and reminded Magistrates that the wilds are dangerous.

I was super sad when I saw you delete.

-Ish

Zah (Anonymous)Sun 25-Mar-18 03:49 PM
Charter member
#133646, "Sorry about that one death."
In response to Reply #0

Wasn't intentional, I was genuinely just trying to get away.

RahsaelSun 25-Mar-18 02:45 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#133643, "Well, damn"
In response to Reply #0

Aw, very sad to see this. I'd hoped to see you stick it out as uncaballed for a while, and had some neat stuff queued up to keep stuff interesting for you as a non-Outlander.

You were definitely a great follower and advanced within the religion beyond anyone thus far. There was still a little ways to go, though.

Also, you were really a beast.

Watching you made me want to play a giant ranger. I loved watching you snare groups and just take everyone out. You made everyone paranoid whenever you were around. And sometimes even when you weren't.

I felt a little bad essentially forcing you to stop with that speech thing. I'm not normally so heavy-handed, but it was literally the most annoying thing I've ever come across in CF and resulted in significant spam for everyone, especially us IMMs. I respected what you were trying to do, though, and your RP was always fun.

Really well done!

DallevianSun 25-Mar-18 03:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#133647, "sounds like some great opportunity ahead"
In response to Reply #4

gok was a very interesting character and it would have been neat to see the unfolding of the above. shame.

SPNSun 25-Mar-18 07:57 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#133649, "Sounds like he is giving you a taste of you own medicin..."
In response to Reply #4

Nt

RahsaelMon 26-Mar-18 01:42 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#133652, "See? Told you he was a great follower. n/t"
In response to Reply #7

nt

KstatidaMon 26-Mar-18 01:46 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133653, "Did you ever play an outlander leader?"
In response to Reply #4

No wonder it's hard to keeping the steam after losing that. Insects and AI are huge and addictive.

DemosSun 25-Mar-18 02:21 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#133632, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wen..."
In response to Reply #0

While I found your speech patterns annoying af I was sad our chats dwindled. I liked your char. Glwyn

ZhanaSun 25-Mar-18 12:01 AM
Member since 02nd Jul 2017
15 posts
#133631, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gokmokroh the Cold-Hearted Wen..."
In response to Reply #0

Hats off to anyone with 300 hours. Sorry you had to go like that.

KstatidaSun 25-Mar-18 08:30 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133637, "What hapened?"
In response to Reply #1

Including the thing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133627 Previous topic | Next topic