Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of the Underdark, Drillmistress of Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129859
Show all folders

UmironThu 22-Dec-16 08:18 AM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129897, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of the Underdark, Drillmistress of Battle"

>Everyone else, let me make a suggestion. And I'll single out
>Freun here. If you initiate fights and flee over and over and
>over, going and healing yourself and coming back, and doing it
>again, and again, and again, each time just barely getting
>away with your life, don't eventually come back when I'm
>finally sleeping to heal up from all those fights you lost and
>yell taunts as though somehow I'd been fleeing and running
>from you for the last half hour, and had been afraid to leave
>the cabal. Not only is it a waste of time as it's not going
>to get anyone to just get up and come fight you half-dead, but
>it makes you look like a total idiot and someone you want to
>avoid. In a game where interaction is the point, getting
>people wanting to avoid you - especially someone who already
>has no interest in you, as a battlerager would have no
>interest in some random non-enemy warrior - is just
>counterproductive.

Team Battle can correct me if I'm wrong, but this sounds like exactly the kind of tactics a BattleRager should appreciate in his or her opponents.

Hit and run, taunting, trying to get your opponent off their game or overextend themselves. These sounds like some of the better strategies a genuinely outmatched opponent can employ to fight you.

It really does seem like you're whining because people won't do it Your Wayâ„¢, which is especially problematic when your way isn't necessarily bad RP or poor sportsmanship on their part.

If you are the same player who has written basically this same rant multiple times before, it's possible the common denominator is you.

You can get angry and blame the game, the immortals, the other players, etc., but that won't make your future experiences in CF more fun for you or anyone else and that's too bad. So consider retrospecting on all of this and seeing if you can't come up with some way, given the factors you are in control of, to set yourself up for a better time the next go around.

GLWYN

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of the Un... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 19-Dec-16 08:47 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of th..., Wabailla (Anonymous), 21-Dec-16 10:03 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of th..., Demos, 21-Dec-16 10:33 PM, #11
Reply We need a tampon star!, laxman, 21-Dec-16 10:49 PM, #12
Reply Woe, Crastus Poole (Anonymous), 21-Dec-16 11:13 PM, #13
Reply Wow., Kleiran (Anonymous), 21-Dec-16 11:50 PM, #14
Reply Did you play Burwell?, TJHuron, 21-Dec-16 11:59 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of th..., Jormyr, 22-Dec-16 12:39 AM, #16
Reply I think you're missing something important..., TMNS, 22-Dec-16 07:48 AM, #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of th..., Umiron, 22-Dec-16 08:18 AM #18
Reply I can't speak for anything else you've said..., Sephira (Anonymous), 22-Dec-16 05:26 PM, #19
Reply =) n/t, Lhydia, 22-Dec-16 05:48 PM, #20
Reply He also has no sense of humour, Kstatida, 22-Dec-16 07:35 PM, #21
Reply I think the fact that Kstatida was joking went way over..., Onewingedangel, 23-Dec-16 07:58 AM, #22
Reply Deleted Reply - Raja, Jormyr, 19-Dec-16 08:50 PM, #9
Reply Damn, Kleiran (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 04:20 PM, #8
Reply You were my first full loot in CF., Nazarates (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 04:28 AM, #2
Reply RE: You were my first full loot in CF., Oxias (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 12:04 PM, #4
Reply Whoa, sad. , Oxias (Anonymous), 18-Dec-16 08:20 PM, #1
     Reply Nothing personal, Kstatida, 19-Dec-16 11:40 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Nothing personal, Oxias (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 12:05 PM, #5
               Reply he's being an ass and saying they deleted to roll a mag..., Uerlante (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 01:54 PM, #6
                    Reply Exactly, Kstatida, 19-Dec-16 03:04 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129859 Previous topic | Next topic