Subject: "I think you're missing something important..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129859
Show all folders

TMNSThu 22-Dec-16 07:45 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129896, "I think you're missing something important..."
Edited on Thu 22-Dec-16 07:48 AM

>Everyone else, let me make a suggestion. And I'll single out Freun here. If you initiate fights and flee over and over and over, going and healing yourself and coming back, and doing it again, and again, and again, each time just barely getting away with your life, don't eventually come back when I'm finally sleeping to heal up from all those fights you lost and yell taunts as though somehow I'd been fleeing and running from you for the last half hour, and had been afraid to leave the cabal. Not only is it a waste of time as it's not going to get anyone to just get up and come fight you half-dead, but it makes you look like a total idiot and someone you want to avoid. In a game where interaction is the point, getting people wanting to avoid you - especially someone who already has no interest in you, as a battlerager would have no interest in some random non-enemy warrior - is just counterproductive. <

This is somewhat of a Graatch-ian logic fail. You are projecting your own ideas on how people should RP, at the same time not realizing that their RP may be perfectly valid, YOUR CHARACTER (or you in general) JUST DON'T LIKE IT.

Which is how I felt about Wabailla towards the end.

I think this was a really strong character. I fought you a bunch with my failed NEXUS character like 3-4 months ago, and you were a ####ing monster in the low levels (duergar rager sword spec is usually nigh unstoppable at low levels, especially geared up). Then you finally got into hero range and Bron had a lot of good scraps with you. I enjoyed our trash talk until I felt like it started to turn OOC because you were getting annoyed I kept attacking you.

Kind of like Leata, or Muuksube, I didn't like your RP, but I appreciated and respected that you put the effort in to RP. In a lot of ways you were Bron's favorite foe, in a lot of ways you were his least favorite foe.

That being said, that log of you raiding with Venara was gross and if I was a BATTLE IMM you would have been booted.

Hope you play again, and Ysal is dope, I don't know what the #### you're talking about.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of the Un... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 19-Dec-16 08:47 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of th..., Wabailla (Anonymous), 21-Dec-16 10:03 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of th..., Demos, 21-Dec-16 10:33 PM, #11
Reply We need a tampon star!, laxman, 21-Dec-16 10:49 PM, #12
Reply Woe, Crastus Poole (Anonymous), 21-Dec-16 11:13 PM, #13
Reply Wow., Kleiran (Anonymous), 21-Dec-16 11:50 PM, #14
Reply Did you play Burwell?, TJHuron, 21-Dec-16 11:59 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of th..., Jormyr, 22-Dec-16 12:39 AM, #16
Reply I think you're missing something important..., TMNS, 22-Dec-16 07:48 AM #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Wabailla the Glacial Beast of th..., Umiron, 22-Dec-16 08:18 AM, #18
Reply I can't speak for anything else you've said..., Sephira (Anonymous), 22-Dec-16 05:26 PM, #19
Reply =) n/t, Lhydia, 22-Dec-16 05:48 PM, #20
Reply He also has no sense of humour, Kstatida, 22-Dec-16 07:35 PM, #21
Reply I think the fact that Kstatida was joking went way over..., Onewingedangel, 23-Dec-16 07:58 AM, #22
Reply Deleted Reply - Raja, Jormyr, 19-Dec-16 08:50 PM, #9
Reply Damn, Kleiran (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 04:20 PM, #8
Reply You were my first full loot in CF., Nazarates (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 04:28 AM, #2
Reply RE: You were my first full loot in CF., Oxias (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 12:04 PM, #4
Reply Whoa, sad. , Oxias (Anonymous), 18-Dec-16 08:20 PM, #1
     Reply Nothing personal, Kstatida, 19-Dec-16 11:40 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Nothing personal, Oxias (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 12:05 PM, #5
               Reply he's being an ass and saying they deleted to roll a mag..., Uerlante (Anonymous), 19-Dec-16 01:54 PM, #6
                    Reply Exactly, Kstatida, 19-Dec-16 03:04 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129859 Previous topic | Next topic