Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gauntlet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129881
Show all folders

RetanWed 21-Dec-16 12:58 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129886, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gauntlet"
Edited on Wed 21-Dec-16 12:59 PM

You were my first PK as Garonav, and probably one of only two solo kills I had. You were very nice about it and I don't believe I took anything from you.

I did not interact with you after that but thanks for being a good sport and not whining when you died.

GLWYN and I hope you learned a good bit about the warrior class!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gauntlet [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 20-Dec-16 08:32 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..., Sialecha (Anonymous), 21-Dec-16 12:16 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..., tanoomi71, 21-Dec-16 12:37 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..., Retan, 21-Dec-16 12:59 PM #3
               Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..., tanoomi71, 21-Dec-16 01:20 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129881 Previous topic | Next topic