Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gauntlet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129881
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Dec-16 08:32 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129881, "(CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gauntlet"

Tue Dec 20 19:31:36 2016

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Vicorynda perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:106

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sialecha (Anonymous)Wed 21-Dec-16 12:16 AM
Charter member
#129883, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..."
In response to Reply #0

Holy crap that was fast. I'm almost impressed at your gung ho attitude about making the name Carrion Fields accurate.

Did enjoy our fights, but they did tend to be one sided. Hopefully if you are new you got the hang of it a bit with this character and the incredible violence that was apparently directed at you from people...including me. I was hoping to help educate you on some of the shadowy lore surrounding the nightwalkers and this and that. Had my fingers crossed that you would visit a couple of the places I suggested for some of that. Was great you were responsive and willing to RP. Good luck with your next!

tanoomi71Wed 21-Dec-16 12:37 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2015
156 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129885, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..."
In response to Reply #1

It was my first shot at playing a warrior but not my first shot at CF. Was starting to learn a bit more of how to best use the warrior class and my quest for the Temple.

RetanWed 21-Dec-16 12:58 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
218 posts
#129886, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..."
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Wed 21-Dec-16 12:59 PM

You were my first PK as Garonav, and probably one of only two solo kills I had. You were very nice about it and I don't believe I took anything from you.

I did not interact with you after that but thanks for being a good sport and not whining when you died.

GLWYN and I hope you learned a good bit about the warrior class!

tanoomi71Wed 21-Dec-16 01:20 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2015
156 posts
#129887, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..."
In response to Reply #3

Never cared about the deaths. Figured that being part of the clensing process that I'd learn from my mistakes. Only was bothered by those that would attack then find another to join after I beat them up. Then spout about it afterwards.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129881 Previous topic | Next topic