Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gauntlet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129881
Show all folders

Sialecha (Anonymous)Wed 21-Dec-16 12:16 AM
Charter member
#129883, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gauntlet"

Holy crap that was fast. I'm almost impressed at your gung ho attitude about making the name Carrion Fields accurate.

Did enjoy our fights, but they did tend to be one sided. Hopefully if you are new you got the hang of it a bit with this character and the incredible violence that was apparently directed at you from people...including me. I was hoping to help educate you on some of the shadowy lore surrounding the nightwalkers and this and that. Had my fingers crossed that you would visit a couple of the places I suggested for some of that. Was great you were responsive and willing to RP. Good luck with your next!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gauntlet [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 20-Dec-16 08:32 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..., Sialecha (Anonymous), 21-Dec-16 12:16 AM #1
     Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..., tanoomi71, 21-Dec-16 12:37 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..., Retan, 21-Dec-16 12:59 PM, #3
               Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Vicorynda the Warrior of the Gaun..., tanoomi71, 21-Dec-16 01:20 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129881 Previous topic | Next topic