Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129653
Show all folders

Worthag (Anonymous)Sat 19-Nov-16 10:51 PM
Charter member
#129666, "Goodbyes"

Thanks to the Immortals for all you do to try and keep this game afloat. I have been alive for too long so I am sure I will miss people. Tried to get some old and newer characters in the thread.

I also never did understand what I was supposed to do for the orc quest, since I got a few orcs to the high levels but then never heard anything.

Worthag was definitely one of my more enjoyable orcs, despite not being as much as aggressive as other orcs I have played. I could have played an orc that beat down on villagers, but that just makes the villagers not want to play and drop numbers. Despite what some think, Wort and the Empire did war and did not depending on usually how many Destuvius followers they had and what position they were in, or they had a power hungry AP who didn't care
what the Emperor said.

So I eventually took the stance of, if your cabal had an elf or wood elf in power, then the gods were tempting Wort to destroy the cabal until a more suitable leader was appointed. So I did war with the village for a bit, and then there numbers seem to decrease, so I was happy that they eventually got rid of their wood elf leaders that seemed not to show when wort was on anyway.

Wort would destroy anyone stupid enough to attack his horde, so if you were not one that Wort actively hunted, but struck his "horde/group", he was not going to let it go.

I am also sure I could be labeled as being too nice as when I killed people, I often did not take a lot of things and/or make a war banner out of them to destroy them, as I just think there are already too few people that want to fight me that I didn't want to make it less, and lose any more players.

Rotswang: Thanks for the interaction, and for helping me with my sow problem. Wort wanted to get some recognition from the "Orc Gods", and I really appreciate it, even though Wort was actually timid of the gods when they showed themselves. Also, thanks for echo for what the tattoo did at the end, and now I realize what it was doing.

Adira: Wort hated you the most, but luckily you did teach me how to gear better for transmuters, so thanks for that. However, throughout most of Worthag's life, he still carried around things to help against transmuter since he was always scared of them.

Sodsob: You were second on the list. When we were together, we wrecked people. Actually probably tied with the Lich, and the reason Wort went to war with the Empire. OOC: I figured you would try and kill me and tell the Emperor, you couldn't read his decree or I attacked you first, so was not surprised when that did happen. It led Wort(IC) to believe that the Emperor could not be trusted to make standing decrees. You left Wort with a wariness of letting any Anti-paladins get too strong if he could prevent it.

Gaspare: At first, I was okay, this guy seems to be the only imperial about, maybe I should help him out, and not kill him after he fled from the outlanders. And then we made the deal that Imperials and Orcs would work together, but the first time "Sodsob" it was violated, you did nothing to him. So then Wort figured either you were not one to keep your word or just didn't care. Wort unfortunately did not stand much a chance against you, but was able to get some pleasure out of killing your other imperials. You seemed to be always able to sleep me with ease.

Caecilius: I loved your arrogant style. You were a damn good thief, and I literally had a key tied to bash Caec in case I ever saw you appear from the shadows. I knew you were not going to get me alone, but that you would easily bring the cavalry to me.

Valdifer: Was great fighting against you and even when we sort of joined sides, but not really to try and take sob down. You were great fun to fight against as another not afraid to mix it up.

Burwell: You probably were the one that took the brunt of the war with Wort versus the Elf led battle. But you still had the spunk to keep telling Wort that
you were going to bury him which made the fights all that more enjoyable.

Dundlin: One of my favorite fighting buddies, I loved that you were willing to go scrap at anyone practically anytime. Then you had to go and get me turned
into a sow. Hah!

Daphedee: Early on, Wort hated you and thought you favored the lightwalking thiefs as you allowed them to steal from Wort in the inn. So he tried and failed a few times to kill you in the inn. Damn duo, bouncers, missed bash. Eventually Wort gave up trying to kill you and decided that you weren't really an elf since you actually were nice to evils and you at least killed some time talking in the inn when there wasn't anyone to hunt.

Lithodora: Wort liked you as often you were one of the few thiefs that was not too afraid to fight Wort. Although I think most of your tactics would not have worked, as I think you focused too much on getting rid of the slave, but really all you had to do was strangle me and wait a couple of hours and the slave would have left on its own, so never understood that last fight.

Kowelu: My friend early on, and probably the most willing herald to fight with Wort, and help him learn which Wort appreciated.

Xoog: My ranking partner and the one early on that I thought we could combine forces, then you off and deleted so Wort was unhappy.

Khazhrim: My "lost ballox" friend. I enjoyed our banter as much as the actual fights. Good enemy.

Jeede: My oldest friend and always was a little wary around you, but figured that when we first became friends, that you hated "Shadow Wimp" and
the imperials as much as I did.

Nazarates: The one emperor that Wort trusted, and probably would have agreed with your plan, but as Wort expressed IC that he had already been "burnt"
before. Sadly, I was going to agree later that night since I figured it would be an interesting spin, but then you logged off and I age died.

Ikoxus: Wort loved running around with you since you always seemed to want to do what Wort did. Go get the stick and orb, and crush any in the way.

Undaraxyl: My mummy friend. Wort loved wrecking havoc with you and our hordes, as we would watch all the prey either fall to us or quickly log off.

Kycue: Damn we were quite a combination, and could pretty much gather anything together. Loved running around with you even though you didn't want
to kill all those lightwalkers with me.

Darvoderis: One of those Destuvius priests that Wort despised. Unlucky for you Wort had already fought a few shamans prior to your lifetime, so he
was already geared and prepared for fights against you. But I loved that you were always willing to fight.

Golth: Wort loved you as a tribunal, and even remember you giving the lich's shield since I figured you were the only one who could keep it away from him,
and then the next day I saw you as a WarMaster. However, I liked the fact that you didn't actively hunt Wort unless ordered. I saw how hard you hit and
imagined the fight would come down close.

Muuk: One of the first few to coerce Wort back to not warring with the imperials. Mainly because Wort loved summoners to bring his hiding prey to him.

Rodacir: Wort had you on his watch list, as he did not trust you to not kill him if a situation got bad enough where you thought you could succeed. But Wort
loved having summoners bring him his prey that would often sit at the watcher.

Azi: Man I kept thinking, maybe if I do this then I can handle you alone, but every time it seemed like I would win, you would manage to escape.

Grondarg: I loved having another orc around that wasn't afraid to rank and mix things up. I wasn't all that surprised that you challenged me, and actually was hoping you would do so. I didn't want to squelch you since I wanted you around just to keep things from getting so mundane with no one rolling orcs.

Orcs: Man some of you need to just bear on through the ranks and rank up. I got tired of equipping so many young orcs with midnight dragon stuff, orc stuff, and good weapons that I just quit until I saw you at least with an adaptation. Good luck to whoever gets chief.

I am sure I could go on and on, I will try and monitor the thread and respond.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Worthag TuskFury the Chieftain of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 19-Nov-16 12:00 AM
Reply Goodbyes, Worthag (Anonymous), 19-Nov-16 10:51 PM #7
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Ulrok (Anonymous), 20-Nov-16 08:41 AM, #8
Reply RE: Goodbyes, dolt, 20-Nov-16 11:21 AM, #9
Reply Orcy Porcy, Ysaloerye, 21-Nov-16 02:09 PM, #11
Reply You annoyed me deeply by snaking the throne from me, be..., Vladamir, 21-Nov-16 05:27 PM, #12
Reply I think you got the bug wrong, laxman, 21-Nov-16 06:41 PM, #13
     Reply I was Chieftain when I was turned neut., Vladamir, 21-Nov-16 08:30 PM, #14
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Adira/Muuksube (Anonymous), 22-Nov-16 02:18 PM, #15
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Isildur, 25-Nov-16 01:18 AM, #16
Reply RE: Goodbyes, Kycue Thistletop (Anonymous), 28-Nov-16 02:55 PM, #17
Reply Sorry to reply so late...., Vonzamir, 20-Dec-16 06:35 AM, #18
     Reply Isn't it obvious?, Kstatida, 20-Dec-16 05:09 PM, #19
Reply Oww.., Kleiran (Anonymous), 19-Nov-16 07:06 AM, #5
Reply RE: Oww.., dolt, 20-Nov-16 11:23 AM, #10
Reply A good character, Kstatida, 19-Nov-16 05:40 AM, #3
Reply Too honorable and reliable?, Murphy, 19-Nov-16 06:58 AM, #4
     Reply That's exactly the point, Kstatida, 19-Nov-16 01:03 PM, #6
Reply Probably my favorite orc of all time., Nazarates (Anonymous), 19-Nov-16 12:57 AM, #1
     Reply pretty sure chief gets leader age/con, Jhyrbian, 19-Nov-16 01:40 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129653 Previous topic | Next topic