Subject: "Totally understand you" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129420
Show all folders

vorianWed 19-Oct-16 06:53 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129431, "Totally understand you"

>Staring at a 3 month old while he's sleeping would probably be more fun then getting rolled repeatedly no matter what I try to do, roll, or play.
>There are a few folks here that nobody can compete against and I just have other things to devote my time to.

Feel the same. And when you suggest things that might close the gap between expert and medium skilled players, most of the last 15 regular online players (who probably are the only one who can compete between themselves) get neurotic about it.

I tought I found a compromise (to save time on prepping) but for some reason, I got to a point where I need a specific Imm interaction who never showed up in the past month.

Very little Imms interactions, very unbalanced game, no wonder why (from the more or less 1500 persons who made a profile on this forum) only a very small amount of people still play regularly.

Such a pity, this game have so much potential...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [NEXUS] Derbin the Whisper, Enforcer of Dagda... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 17-Oct-16 10:56 PM
Reply not even trying to compete against this anymore , derbin (Anonymous), 17-Oct-16 11:08 PM, #1
     Reply Totally understand you, vorian, 19-Oct-16 06:53 PM #2
          Reply Ridiculous, N b M, 19-Oct-16 07:27 PM, #3
               Reply Does this sum it up?, Venara, 19-Oct-16 11:32 PM, #4
                    Reply Hahahaha nt, Demos, 20-Oct-16 02:56 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129420 Previous topic | Next topic