Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Derbin the Whisper, Enforcer of Dagda..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129420
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-Oct-16 10:56 PM
Member since 29th Jun 2024
16973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129420, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Derbin the Whisper, Enforcer of Dagdan"

Mon Oct 17 22:55:33 2016

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Derbin perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:64

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

derbin (Anonymous)Mon 17-Oct-16 11:08 PM
Charter member
#129421, "not even trying to compete against this anymore "
In response to Reply #0

Trying to make it fun, but I have a 3 month old that I could stare at while he's sleeping that would probably be more fun then getting rolled repeatedly no matter what I try to do, roll, or play. There are a few folks here that nobody can compete against and I just have other things to devote my time to.

vorianWed 19-Oct-16 06:53 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129431, "Totally understand you"
In response to Reply #1

>Staring at a 3 month old while he's sleeping would probably be more fun then getting rolled repeatedly no matter what I try to do, roll, or play.
>There are a few folks here that nobody can compete against and I just have other things to devote my time to.

Feel the same. And when you suggest things that might close the gap between expert and medium skilled players, most of the last 15 regular online players (who probably are the only one who can compete between themselves) get neurotic about it.

I tought I found a compromise (to save time on prepping) but for some reason, I got to a point where I need a specific Imm interaction who never showed up in the past month.

Very little Imms interactions, very unbalanced game, no wonder why (from the more or less 1500 persons who made a profile on this forum) only a very small amount of people still play regularly.

Such a pity, this game have so much potential...

N b MWed 19-Oct-16 07:27 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#129432, "Ridiculous"
In response to Reply #2

That he isn't having fun is one thing, I totally understand that, don't play a game if it isn't fun to you.

But to bitch about the gap between expert and medium skilled players right now... that is just silly. The gap is smaller now than it has been for the past 10 years. If you are still getting beat down, maybe it isn't all the leet edges and ####, maybe it is your tactics.

Yes, the Imms could interact more, but it is what it is. Players seem to keep running them off.

VenaraWed 19-Oct-16 11:22 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2016
52 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129433, "Does this sum it up?"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Wed 19-Oct-16 11:32 PM

DemosThu 20-Oct-16 02:56 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#129435, "Hahahaha nt"
In response to Reply #4

Nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129420 Previous topic | Next topic