Subject: "RE: Kinda bummed I've barely been playing and I missed this guy." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128669
Show all folders

TwistFri 29-Jul-16 09:10 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128685, "RE: Kinda bummed I've barely been playing and I missed this guy."

>Usually a huge fan of your tribs.
>
>Did minotaur language ruin your ability to use terrible puns
>and hilarious sexual innuendo? That would be a net loss for
>CF if so

It really did. And honestly I tried to speak as little as possible, and when I did speak I had a hard time deciding if Molchornach referred to himself in the third person (dumbgiantspeech) or not.

So I wrote a role entry about how Molchornach generally tried really hard to be understood, and to that end was always experimenting with different speech options, to see which seemed to be best understood.

Probably the most funny thing I did that I remember (and was probably only funny to me) was when I logged in to delete:

Log in, see the anti-hoard code go off (expected), then Annkhu starts filling me in on the status of the Fetish (taken by Orc, who dropped it to escape Imperials, who took it to the Palace - or something). It was a few-sentence explanation anyways.

I responded with: "Is good story." delete/delete.

Ok well it was funny to me, anyway.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Molchornach Goldborne the Legend o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-Jul-16 09:40 PM
Reply Moderate success, Twist, 28-Jul-16 04:52 PM, #1
     Reply Nice job., Quintalius (Anonymous), 28-Jul-16 07:35 PM, #2
     Reply Thanks, Twist, 29-Jul-16 09:05 AM, #6
     Reply Kinda bummed I've barely been playing and I missed this..., TMNS, 28-Jul-16 08:06 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Kinda bummed I've barely been playing and I missed ..., Twist, 29-Jul-16 09:10 AM #7
     Reply RE: Moderate success, Gwildaththea (Anonymous), 28-Jul-16 09:38 PM, #4
     Reply Yeah, Twist, 29-Jul-16 09:11 AM, #8
     Reply Good to see that you are still with us n/t, beront (Anonymous), 29-Jul-16 04:51 AM, #5
     Reply Unable to play during your times., Ankhuuu (Anonymous), 03-Aug-16 06:40 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Moderate success, Umiron, 03-Aug-16 08:18 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128669 Previous topic | Next topic