Subject: "Bleh." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128445
Show all folders

AthiolesSun 03-Jul-16 10:15 AM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#128446, "Bleh."
Edited on Sun 03-Jul-16 10:16 AM

First serious trib. Third serious necro. First time I ever made it to incubation. I've been working some unreasonable hours (14-16 a day) so I figured this was the time to try again. I ran CF in the background and just spammed spells (I had 100% mastery at the time of the becoming). I figured Trib would be nice as I could make some coin in the process. In terms of the class this was the most potent I was with a necro. I'm really bummed it ended so soon.

The mummy quest is fun and challenging. One of my four items took 30+ play hours to get and was a lot of fun. I'm 99.9% sure they were all the right items but I guess I won't know for sure until the PBF.

Velenkoth, Iarphine, Congee and Istimar: Thanks for dying to get me that last item. I never could have done it alone.

Destuvius: Sorry I couldn't catch you. I think you would have liked where this role was headed. Maybe next time?

Tanith: We busted some heads. It made me want to rank sit longer than I did. Trip/cheapshot and zombies just aren't fair.

Abracadabra: cool character. I was looking forward to where it was headed but alas, as you predicted, it wasn't meant to be.

Deldrach: You deleted far too soon. I liked the plans we had in motion.

Shaz: You seemed like fun. A Shadow Lord should never send that many mistells though.

Well that's all from me for awhile. I'll be back at it when time allows.

Rhayldrin
Aucius
Athioles
Sindrir
Azhelak
Cainasir
Acitavian
etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Quintalius vas Antian the Spectr... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 03-Jul-16 10:04 AM
Reply The PBF was sobering., Athioles, 04-Jul-16 12:42 AM, #6
Reply RE: The PBF was sobering., Twist, 04-Jul-16 11:47 PM, #7
     Reply That was Nep, Kstatida, 05-Jul-16 02:20 AM, #8
     Reply My bad., Athioles, 05-Jul-16 06:02 AM, #9
Reply Bleh., Athioles, 03-Jul-16 10:16 AM #1
     Reply RE: Bleh., Destuvius, 03-Jul-16 10:28 AM, #2
     Reply *sigh*, Abra (Anonymous), 03-Jul-16 10:39 AM, #3
          Reply Already got it., Athioles, 03-Jul-16 10:43 AM, #4
               Reply That was the plan, Abra (Anonymous), 03-Jul-16 11:01 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128445 Previous topic | Next topic