Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Quintalius vas Antian the Spectre, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=128445
128445, (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Quintalius vas Antian the Spectre, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jul 3 10:01:58 2016

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Quintalius perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:277
128453, The PBF was sobering.
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought about holding off to see if I would get Provincial as Twist had mentioned leader gets a bonus to becoming but it didn't seem likely with the way things were going so I went ahead anyway:

Sun Jul 3 09:56:09 2016 at level 47 (277 hrs):
Base chance: 70, Roll: 73, Result: Death!
<PK: 30-0>

I guess I should have waited.
128456, RE: The PBF was sobering.
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I thought about holding off to see if I would get Provincial
>as Twist had mentioned leader gets a bonus to becoming but it
>didn't seem likely with the way things were going so I went
>ahead anyway:
>
>
>Sun Jul 3 09:56:09 2016 at level 47 (277 hrs):
>Base chance: 70, Roll: 73, Result: Death!
><PK: 30-0>
>
>
>I guess I should have waited.

I don't recall mentioning that. In fact I'm not certain it is true. However, I forget stuff, so maybe I did.
128457, That was Nep
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=54248&mesg_id=54248&page=3
128458, My bad.
I always get you and Nep confused when it comes to information I've absorbed on the forum.
128446, Bleh.
First serious trib. Third serious necro. First time I ever made it to incubation. I've been working some unreasonable hours (14-16 a day) so I figured this was the time to try again. I ran CF in the background and just spammed spells (I had 100% mastery at the time of the becoming). I figured Trib would be nice as I could make some coin in the process. In terms of the class this was the most potent I was with a necro. I'm really bummed it ended so soon.

The mummy quest is fun and challenging. One of my four items took 30+ play hours to get and was a lot of fun. I'm 99.9% sure they were all the right items but I guess I won't know for sure until the PBF.

Velenkoth, Iarphine, Congee and Istimar: Thanks for dying to get me that last item. I never could have done it alone.

Destuvius: Sorry I couldn't catch you. I think you would have liked where this role was headed. Maybe next time?

Tanith: We busted some heads. It made me want to rank sit longer than I did. Trip/cheapshot and zombies just aren't fair.

Abracadabra: cool character. I was looking forward to where it was headed but alas, as you predicted, it wasn't meant to be.

Deldrach: You deleted far too soon. I liked the plans we had in motion.

Shaz: You seemed like fun. A Shadow Lord should never send that many mistells though.

Well that's all from me for awhile. I'll be back at it when time allows.

Rhayldrin
Aucius
Athioles
Sindrir
Azhelak
Cainasir
Acitavian
etc.
128447, RE: Bleh.
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
RL has been whooping my ass lately in terms of being able to give interactions. I was a big fan of this char with what I saw while watching and was rooting for you on the becoming. GLWYN
128448, *sigh*
Posted by Abra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked our talks, and it's a shame you didn't pay me with your life - otherwise you would success, 100% guarantee! :) Interracted with you as one other character as well, and he had a nice talks with you too. It's a pity I wouldn't able to disrupt your bandaged butt - through abs, you almost got me with Velikoth. I didn't except THAT damage. So, it would be fun, but alas, it's not going to happen.

PS: grabbing your PBF. Cheers and GLWYN!
128449, Already got it.
But thanks. That time with Velenkoth was pretty crazy. Crazier yet was saving against your sleep spell in Hamsah while typing away (work) in another tab. I spilled coffee trying to teleport away from you only to land 20 rooms away in Hamsah. It took me awhile to even realize. I'm glad you didn't.
128450, That was the plan
Posted by Abra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I logged off in the guild, knowing your habits and playtime. So I've been pretty sure that when I'll login in that time, there are high chances that I'll see you in the next room. But plan didn't work, though hearing about the coffee is even more satisfying :)

Got your PBF too already, heh. Not a big deal ;)