Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127931
Show all folders

Thelathelao (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-16 02:43 PM
Charter member
#128037, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sorry for the taking too long to response, I have been too busy. The situation was indeed beginning to get out of hands toward the end there and you have every right to step in and make known of it. I understand that there is a chance the notes were not portraying what I meant it to portray. I like that you gave it to me straight and thanks for handling it well.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Legend ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 06-May-16 07:16 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Kalvin (Anonymous), 09-May-16 08:23 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:45 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Jormyr, 06-May-16 10:27 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:43 PM #5
Reply Matey!, Osdryn (Anonymous), 06-May-16 09:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: Matey!, Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:47 PM, #7
Reply Felt this was kinda a throwback villager who just threw..., TMNS, 06-May-16 09:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Felt this was kinda a throwback villager who just t..., Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:48 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127931 Previous topic | Next topic