Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Legend ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127931
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 06-May-16 07:16 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2024
16985 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127931, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri May 6 19:15:45 2016

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Thelathelao perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:174

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Kalvin (Anonymous), 09-May-16 08:23 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:45 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Jormyr, 06-May-16 10:27 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:43 PM, #5
Reply Matey!, Osdryn (Anonymous), 06-May-16 09:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: Matey!, Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:47 PM, #7
Reply Felt this was kinda a throwback villager who just threw..., TMNS, 06-May-16 09:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Felt this was kinda a throwback villager who just t..., Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:48 PM, #8

Kalvin (Anonymous)Mon 09-May-16 08:23 AM
Charter member
#127942, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..."
In response to Reply #0

Dammit. Knew you were going down quick, you were too careless with dying. Never did shy down from a fight, hope you had fun and glwyn!

Thelathelao (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-16 02:45 PM
Charter member
#128038, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..."
In response to Reply #4

I had a blast and I knew I saw something about you when I wrote a recommendation for you, I don't write many recommendations. I enjoy our little adventures. Have fun in the fields.

JormyrFri 06-May-16 10:27 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
420 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127934, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..."
In response to Reply #0

Just wanted to drop in and say from an Immortal standpoint, I never thought anything horrible of Thelathelao. The one incident I got on your case (which is still playing out ICly, so I'm being a bit more vague), it's more a combination of two things.

1) There's a point where the complaints and issues going on begin to bleed the player's perspective rather than the character. It's a thin line to walk between letting mortals play things out, and ruling w/ an iron thumb and I hope you got to see that issues began to turn shortly afterwards.

2) Jormyr, ICly, isn't one for a lot of talking. It's sort of a necessity as far as religion goes, but for this situation, he's way more down for "stab first, argue over his steaming remains". (Yay chaotic evil war god). You were having issues with someone, Jor's pretty much cool with "fixing" it by stabbing him repeatedly.

Anyways - it's all still going down IC, but getting on your case was mostly to stop that train before it left the station. Initial notes were perfectly fine. When it goes down the road you were on, better just to cut it down to the people who matter. In your case just getting an idea from Sekope (or Llathe or I, ICly) if you couldn't find him.

GLWYN!

Thelathelao (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-16 02:43 PM
Charter member
#128037, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..."
In response to Reply #3

Sorry for the taking too long to response, I have been too busy. The situation was indeed beginning to get out of hands toward the end there and you have every right to step in and make known of it. I understand that there is a chance the notes were not portraying what I meant it to portray. I like that you gave it to me straight and thanks for handling it well.

Osdryn (Anonymous)Fri 06-May-16 09:35 PM
Charter member
#127933, "Matey!"
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed helping you out in the early years, was hoping to spend sometime in your later years, but alas! Ahoy! GLWYN.

Thelathelao (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-16 02:47 PM
Charter member
#128039, "RE: Matey!"
In response to Reply #2

I knew there was something there with you when I was able to do a little RP with you in my newbie ranks. Thanks for all those little boosts in fun you gave me!

TMNSFri 06-May-16 09:16 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#127932, "Felt this was kinda a throwback villager who just threw..."
In response to Reply #0

I was a fan.

And not just because we had a bunch of running battles. Loved the banter to.

Surprised it was a CONDEATH because you seemed competent.

Thelathelao (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-16 02:48 PM
Charter member
#128040, "RE: Felt this was kinda a throwback villager who just t..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks, if you enjoyed the banter then you must be ...... one of those few enemies who I did talk to and try to manipulate... See you in the fields

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127931 Previous topic | Next topic