Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Mournagr Stonehand the Champion of the Virtues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127948
Show all folders

UmironTue 10-May-16 08:58 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127958, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Mournagr Stonehand the Champion of the Virtues"
Edited on Tue 10-May-16 08:59 PM

I completely understand bailing on the Baerinika route when you realized you'd chosen a dormant religion, but after that you really dug yourself in deep by essentially treating your character's role and RP like a wine tasting.

Nobody wanted to touch you because everyone knew that if they waited 24 hours you would have changed your mind and tried something else. Don't get me wrong, I understand your frustration and anxiousness, but at the end of the day Mournagr was just too "all over the map" and non-committal to anything to be bothered with.

As for the whole turning evil thing, I'll note that there really isn't room in CF for an evil Paladin. An "evil Paladin" is just a Paladin who failed and doesn't have any supplications, and that's a non-accomplishment anyone can achieve by simply behaving badly with a Paladin for long enough. What you wanted, as I understand it, was to quit being a Paladin and instead be a completely functional (read: rewarded) evil character instead. That, on the other hand, is whole other ball of wax, as they say.

All that aside, it seemed like you genuinely enjoyed Mournagr for at least a good portion of his life (and I enjoyed watching him during his early Fort days), and that's the point. So good luck with your next and all that jazz.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Mournagr Stonehand the Champion of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 09-May-16 10:08 PM
Reply It was fun and thank You for all of it, mournagr, 11-May-16 07:39 AM, #5
Reply Hey good luck with medication ~, Kstatida, 11-May-16 08:59 AM, #6
Reply Sorry to hear that man., Raltevio, 11-May-16 05:13 PM, #7
Reply RE: It was fun and thank You for all of it, Darvoderis (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:52 PM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Mournagr Stonehand the Champio..., Umiron, 10-May-16 08:59 PM #4
Reply For what it's worth, Onewingedangel, 10-May-16 01:54 PM, #3
Reply I was rooting for you., Luthantulas, 10-May-16 07:35 AM, #2
Reply Oh boy., Raltevio, 09-May-16 11:04 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127948 Previous topic | Next topic