Subject: "Oh boy." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127948
Show all folders

RaltevioMon 09-May-16 11:04 PM
Member since 07th Jul 2015
134 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127949, "Oh boy."

What to say really? I was rooting for you towards the end there. I fielded the "can I turn evil" pray. I tried to explain a few things (constructive criticism follows):

1) Going from good to evil takes time and character progression RP-wise.
2) Going to evil really isn't easy.
3) Getting power back AFTER an align change is even harder.
4) The whole thing takes consistent RP.

All in all it takes a long time. A character recently drop align and get some juice back but it took them about 100-150 hours, and that probably another 200+ hours evolving from one alignment tier to the next. Conceivably the align drop could be tackled faster but yeah.

Anyway, I felt bad that your patron dropped off the radar and that things were tough. I suspect you were highly frustrated towards the end of the character as the RP became a lot less consistent.

I hope you aren't too jaded with this experience and if not, maybe you can give the align drop some serious time and planning in future.

Either way, good luck with whatever follows next and all the best going forward. Sorry it didn't work out.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Mournagr Stonehand the Champion of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 09-May-16 10:08 PM
Reply It was fun and thank You for all of it, mournagr, 11-May-16 07:39 AM, #5
Reply Hey good luck with medication ~, Kstatida, 11-May-16 08:59 AM, #6
Reply Sorry to hear that man., Raltevio, 11-May-16 05:13 PM, #7
Reply RE: It was fun and thank You for all of it, Darvoderis (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:52 PM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Mournagr Stonehand the Champio..., Umiron, 10-May-16 08:59 PM, #4
Reply For what it's worth, Onewingedangel, 10-May-16 01:54 PM, #3
Reply I was rooting for you., Luthantulas, 10-May-16 07:35 AM, #2
Reply Oh boy., Raltevio, 09-May-16 11:04 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127948 Previous topic | Next topic