Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127931
Show all folders

JormyrFri 06-May-16 10:27 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
420 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127934, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Legend of the Battlefield"

Just wanted to drop in and say from an Immortal standpoint, I never thought anything horrible of Thelathelao. The one incident I got on your case (which is still playing out ICly, so I'm being a bit more vague), it's more a combination of two things.

1) There's a point where the complaints and issues going on begin to bleed the player's perspective rather than the character. It's a thin line to walk between letting mortals play things out, and ruling w/ an iron thumb and I hope you got to see that issues began to turn shortly afterwards.

2) Jormyr, ICly, isn't one for a lot of talking. It's sort of a necessity as far as religion goes, but for this situation, he's way more down for "stab first, argue over his steaming remains". (Yay chaotic evil war god). You were having issues with someone, Jor's pretty much cool with "fixing" it by stabbing him repeatedly.

Anyways - it's all still going down IC, but getting on your case was mostly to stop that train before it left the station. Initial notes were perfectly fine. When it goes down the road you were on, better just to cut it down to the people who matter. In your case just getting an idea from Sekope (or Llathe or I, ICly) if you couldn't find him.

GLWYN!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Legend ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 06-May-16 07:16 PM
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Kalvin (Anonymous), 09-May-16 08:23 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:45 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Jormyr, 06-May-16 10:27 PM #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Thelathelao BloodHammer the Leg..., Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:43 PM, #5
Reply Matey!, Osdryn (Anonymous), 06-May-16 09:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: Matey!, Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:47 PM, #7
Reply Felt this was kinda a throwback villager who just threw..., TMNS, 06-May-16 09:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Felt this was kinda a throwback villager who just t..., Thelathelao (Anonymous), 12-May-16 02:48 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127931 Previous topic | Next topic