Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Somot the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls, Hunted by Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127389
Show all folders

Shifter who killed you and tried to warn you.... (Anonymous)Sun 13-Mar-16 01:37 PM
Charter member
#127412, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Somot the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls, Hunted by Battle"

I guess I wasn't explicit enough when I tried to warn you about that sword. I had age killed a character before with it after about two fights (it was close to con death anyway), but couldn't really say that so explicitly.

I thought about sacking it, but I thought maybe Melissa had given it to you to see if an orc could strip the blessing. Also, the axe you were using had a + age effect as well. I had been offered that axe as an orc before and turned it down because of all the examples around (well two or three) of orcs who used gear with age effect and age died around mid 200 hour range.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [None] Somot the Warlord of the Grinning Sk... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 12-Mar-16 03:04 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Somot the Warlord of the Grinnin..., Shifter who killed you and tried to warn you.... (Anonymous), 13-Mar-16 01:37 PM #8
Reply The axe is fine, Melissa (Anonymous), 13-Mar-16 02:32 PM, #9
Reply Now Grob becomes chief!, Grobsrok (Anonymous), 13-Mar-16 04:53 AM, #7
Reply Unbelievably harsh, Melissa (Anonymous), 12-Mar-16 03:11 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Unbelievably harsh, Somot (Anonymous), 12-Mar-16 04:09 PM, #2
          Reply On the bright side..., Saagkri, 12-Mar-16 05:03 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Unbelievably harsh, ardish (Anonymous), 12-Mar-16 05:34 PM, #4
               Reply I don't think it needs changing, Melissa (Anonymous), 12-Mar-16 05:54 PM, #5
               Reply Keep in mind, orcs are vuln_age. (Sorta), Jormyr, 12-Mar-16 11:22 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127389 Previous topic | Next topic