Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mazbathain An'ni the Master of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119435
Show all folders

Grurk MuoukMon 24-Feb-14 06:22 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119447, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mazbathain An'ni the Master of..."

Just rolling through some race/class/cabal combos, check this one off the list. Having played a number of 7 path invokers in the past, I wanted to see how much of a cake walk a 4 path was and how much drawback there was. Wasn't too much drawback- but never got into exploring or fighting other invokers. Although the one time Alion (sp?) hit me with a cone of cold, I was like "yeah, that sucks." No barrier yet wasn't fun either, but I've always had problems finding wands. Overall I'd say if you were a casual player who didn't have hours of time for spell spam, a 4 or 5 path would work great for you. Never was I waiting on spells, just levels to get to the next tier of spells.

Anyways, also had a hankering for my next race/class/cabal combo, so deleted to make way for that.

Well not too many goodbyes. Feel free to post.

Lots of cool and very strong Tribunals. Ironically I left my last character (Thaslal, Outlander) because Outlander was pretty strong and I'd rather not bandwagon... then at some point in my 30's Tribunal became the strong one.

Yegrut- Ally and Foe you are class act either way, keep on going.

Bryndorf- Cool character, pretty tough always good to hear some of your CB banter from time to time.

Alicade- Thanks for dragging me on the wand hunts and showing me where that one rune thingy was- another powerhouse character, good luck as Provost.

Corvain- Honorable mention for actually RRRRRPEEEING while in a ranking group. As a Shifter no less. Didn't know much else about the character, but that was fun for me whenever we were grouped. Hope you got/get some love for that.

Gerbuhk- You suck for deleting (like I just did). =) Another decent to well RP'd character that was fun to group with. Thanks for showing me the consortium- honestly I'd never been in there with a mortal before, very cool stuff.

Hastur- Thanks for the inducts and promotion. Sorry for being a pain in the ass about the warrants- being an ex-tribby IMM you tend to catch the small stuff without even looking for it. =)

See ya in the fields,
Grurk

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mazbathain An'ni the Master of Wat... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 22-Feb-14 11:32 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mazbathain An'ni the Master of..., Grurk Muouk, 24-Feb-14 06:22 PM #1
     Reply My first hero invoker was a 4 path., TMNS, 24-Feb-14 06:44 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119435 Previous topic | Next topic