Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mazbathain An'ni the Master of Wat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119435
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Feb-14 11:32 AM
Member since 28th Sep 2024
17189 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119435, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mazbathain An'ni the Master of Water, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Sat Feb 22 10:26:01 2014

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Mazbathain perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Grurk MuoukMon 24-Feb-14 06:22 PM
Member since 15th Mar 2004
538 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119447, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mazbathain An'ni the Master of..."
In response to Reply #0

Just rolling through some race/class/cabal combos, check this one off the list. Having played a number of 7 path invokers in the past, I wanted to see how much of a cake walk a 4 path was and how much drawback there was. Wasn't too much drawback- but never got into exploring or fighting other invokers. Although the one time Alion (sp?) hit me with a cone of cold, I was like "yeah, that sucks." No barrier yet wasn't fun either, but I've always had problems finding wands. Overall I'd say if you were a casual player who didn't have hours of time for spell spam, a 4 or 5 path would work great for you. Never was I waiting on spells, just levels to get to the next tier of spells.

Anyways, also had a hankering for my next race/class/cabal combo, so deleted to make way for that.

Well not too many goodbyes. Feel free to post.

Lots of cool and very strong Tribunals. Ironically I left my last character (Thaslal, Outlander) because Outlander was pretty strong and I'd rather not bandwagon... then at some point in my 30's Tribunal became the strong one.

Yegrut- Ally and Foe you are class act either way, keep on going.

Bryndorf- Cool character, pretty tough always good to hear some of your CB banter from time to time.

Alicade- Thanks for dragging me on the wand hunts and showing me where that one rune thingy was- another powerhouse character, good luck as Provost.

Corvain- Honorable mention for actually RRRRRPEEEING while in a ranking group. As a Shifter no less. Didn't know much else about the character, but that was fun for me whenever we were grouped. Hope you got/get some love for that.

Gerbuhk- You suck for deleting (like I just did). =) Another decent to well RP'd character that was fun to group with. Thanks for showing me the consortium- honestly I'd never been in there with a mortal before, very cool stuff.

Hastur- Thanks for the inducts and promotion. Sorry for being a pain in the ass about the warrants- being an ex-tribby IMM you tend to catch the small stuff without even looking for it. =)

See ya in the fields,
Grurk

TMNSMon 24-Feb-14 06:37 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#119448, "My first hero invoker was a 4 path."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 24-Feb-14 06:44 PM

Really easy, barely needed to spam spells at all (I think I did once I got the first set of shields just so I could have greater shields) and just had stuff go up during ranking.

Glad to see you around G. Still have fond memories of seeing a global echo "Dhaezym sleeps on Eastern, someone please kill him" or kissing your feet (which made a friend of mine IRL who was playing a Trib nearly pee himself laughing).

Edited to add: Though if you wanted to be funnier, you could have just said "Kiss da rings, bitch".

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #119435 Previous topic | Next topic