Subject: "Rough." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117805
Show all folders

Klibendon (Anonymous)Tue 05-Nov-13 12:44 PM
Charter member
#117868, "Rough."

You and then later on Yegtheg, were really making it rough on me. I mainly just wanted to brooch conversation and get the point across that I wasn't dying like a chump to other folks and one day, I wouldn't even to you. I wasn't looking to guilt you. During our interactions I felt several of our fights reminded me of fighting Krunk and were pretty lopsided. After a while I began looking forward to our fights although I was still annoyed at all the deaths but was also curious what you'd do if you took chief. Luck to you on your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Fegul the Taskmaster of the Grinni... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 02-Nov-13 11:08 AM
Reply Fun ride..Enjoyed everyone and everything I did with th..., Sarien, 04-Nov-13 04:30 PM, #3
Reply I knew. Don't worry., Crraya (Anonymous), 04-Nov-13 10:15 PM, #4
Reply Hah!, Sarien, 05-Nov-13 09:35 AM, #5
Reply Rough., Klibendon (Anonymous), 05-Nov-13 12:44 PM #6
Reply We had some good fights there when you got in my range...., Gilut Fargyth (Anonymous), 06-Nov-13 06:34 PM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Fegul the Taskmaster of the Gr..., Myrdindil (Anonymous), 04-Nov-13 01:51 PM, #1
     Reply Thanks!, Sarien, 04-Nov-13 04:30 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #117805 Previous topic | Next topic