Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Fegul the Taskmaster of the Grinning Skulls
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=117805
117805, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Fegul the Taskmaster of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Nov 2 11:04:15 2013

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Fegul perished, never to return.
Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:126
117850, Fun ride..Enjoyed everyone and everything I did with the Orc...I have ONE question though..
Posted by Sarien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously...who sent me all the orc poop/skulls? Who is it...Constantly getting orc poop/skulls from conjie servants...with no conjurers on ;).

That said:

Ruk - good times, I never had any aspirations for chief, nor would I have challenged you. So..the 'cowardly orc style' covered that pretty nice.

Fort - I liked fighting most of you..special mentions below..

Trenloch - man, you ripped me up...To the point where the time investment of preps/blood/etc it would take to fight you was so much greater than others, I just figured I'd leave you alone.

Myrdindil - good fights, fun to fight a shaman...Although you did like to play your wither card pretty early and -20 str makes me leave fights ;)

Outlander - never really dealth with many of you..

Battle -

Crraya - Proposing and then backing out of a truce was so Orc RP for me it was great. I truced with you at 41/42 (because you were stronger) and then as soon as that wasn't true..buh bye truce.

Klibendon - You once told me that the majority of your deaths were by my hand. Ok so on the "I killed you x times front - sorry" I enjoyed fighting you a lot, and if it seemed like I was trying to multi you, I am sorry..it wasn't the case. Just reduced Pbase made for me fighting with what targets I had available as often as I could without multikilling. I made sure never to 'hunt' you more than once per login.

Gilut - good fights

Ozriwdyr - sorry if I butchered the name - good fights
117856, I knew. Don't worry.
Posted by Crraya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh... and you were never stronger :)

Enjoyed you... GLWYN.
117866, Hah!
Whatever you say buddy ;). I seem to remember our last few fights ending with you behind the giant under the D...but ok ;)

117868, Rough.
Posted by Klibendon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and then later on Yegtheg, were really making it rough on me. I mainly just wanted to brooch conversation and get the point across that I wasn't dying like a chump to other folks and one day, I wouldn't even to you. I wasn't looking to guilt you. During our interactions I felt several of our fights reminded me of fighting Krunk and were pretty lopsided. After a while I began looking forward to our fights although I was still annoyed at all the deaths but was also curious what you'd do if you took chief. Luck to you on your next.
117879, We had some good fights there when you got in my range. Well done. nt
Posted by Gilut Fargyth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
117846, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Fegul the Taskmaster of the Grinning Skulls
Posted by Myrdindil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Another fun orc to talk/fight with. GLWYN.
117849, Thanks!
Thank you!