Subject: "IT WAS MEEEEEEE!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111248
Show all folders

BubthegreatMon 08-Oct-12 07:34 AM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#111335, "IT WAS MEEEEEEE!!!"

First battle character ever, so sorry to those of you who got to deal with me learning how parity works. I tried to make sure that I fixed it if I screwed up.

I also remember how people think battle doesn't interact much, so i tried to make sure I was interacting with anyone I fought instead of just the silent PK treatment. I actually got to see some fun RP from a lot of different people.

Anyway, any comments on the char are welcome, positive or negative. Make me better at CF dammit!

There were a bunch of goodbyes, but I'm not going to be writing them all out at work. I'd like to thank Iunna specifically for making the char fun to play. I'm sorry I didn't ever follow through and get redeemed! I think if I actually had written a role I would have been able to stick it out, but I was really struggling to log in and play on this char. I honestly didn't think I'd make it past midbie pk range so I never bothered to write one.

If you want logs, just say when/who and I'll dig it up when I get home. Got Fick's whole life logged

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ficks the Champion of Arms, Sham... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 02-Oct-12 08:56 PM
Reply IT WAS MEEEEEEE!!!, Bubthegreat, 08-Oct-12 07:34 AM #6
Reply Oh the dangers of entwine..., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 04-Oct-12 10:21 AM, #1
     Reply Want logs for the departed?, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 04-Oct-12 10:21 AM, #2
     Reply Post them if you've got them! (n/t), Bubthegreat, 08-Oct-12 07:36 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Oh the dangers of entwine..., Haphanas (Anonymous), 04-Oct-12 11:23 AM, #3
     Reply black dragon has entwine?, laxman, 04-Oct-12 11:51 AM, #4
          Reply Wrong guy., Tesline, 04-Oct-12 11:55 AM, #5
     Reply Yeah, I literally had no idea what had just happened!, Bubthegreat, 08-Oct-12 07:35 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111248 Previous topic | Next topic