Subject: "RE: Oh the dangers of entwine..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111248
Show all folders

Haphanas (Anonymous)Thu 04-Oct-12 11:23 AM
Charter member
#111279, "RE: Oh the dangers of entwine..."

Yeah... I learned that painful lesson last night fighting Gharotuer. I was aware that entwining certain orcs was an issue, I had just never seen it in action. Gharotuer was raiding and pretty hurt at the giant when I entwined him. There were two of us against him and I had 700+ hp. I did it, and died quickly. I think I saw one round of combat? I know I was thinking at the time, with another rager and that many hp left I should be able to weather it long enough to either get one good stab in and put him down or the other guy would do it. Nope. Nada. Not a ####ing chance.

I'm ok with there being a certain class type out there that entwine is useless against, but, why does it have to be orcs?!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ficks the Champion of Arms, Sham... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 02-Oct-12 08:56 PM
Reply IT WAS MEEEEEEE!!!, Bubthegreat, 08-Oct-12 07:34 AM, #6
Reply Oh the dangers of entwine..., KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 04-Oct-12 10:21 AM, #1
     Reply Want logs for the departed?, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 04-Oct-12 10:21 AM, #2
     Reply Post them if you've got them! (n/t), Bubthegreat, 08-Oct-12 07:36 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Oh the dangers of entwine..., Haphanas (Anonymous), 04-Oct-12 11:23 AM #3
     Reply black dragon has entwine?, laxman, 04-Oct-12 11:51 AM, #4
          Reply Wrong guy., Tesline, 04-Oct-12 11:55 AM, #5
     Reply Yeah, I literally had no idea what had just happened!, Bubthegreat, 08-Oct-12 07:35 AM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111248 Previous topic | Next topic