Subject: "Hasta la bye bye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105573
Show all folders

Quinlon (Anonymous)Tue 17-Jan-12 05:04 PM
Charter member
#105575, "Hasta la bye bye"

This was a fun experimental char for me. After figuring out svirf conjie I wanted to give evil human a try. I went chaotic and had this great role idea. The role involved being bound to a demon god and turned into a semi possed prophet that would find the chosen one to bring forth the demon gods armies to Thera to conquer it. I got to the possesed part of it and just got bored and was having fun with the "charasmatic" version and kept rolling.

My conclusion is that conjies are so much like AP's. As you collect the little perks and gear you can snowball very rapidly from mildly annoying to terrifying. I also think the ifrit is my favorite familiar now.

Reksah: Thanks for the random induct. I pledged early but wasn't until later I really started taking it seriously and doing the hoops I was running out of con rapidly. You just popped in after I ate an embarrasing death (honestly the thought of entwine+manacles didn't even register in my list of things to look out for in fighting the guy I was after, didn't know he was a whip spec) and basically took pity on a guy with 9 con. After that I really did try and step up my RP and commitment to the char and I think it reflected, thanks for the opportunity.

Besruks: You rock for that thing that we shall never speak of.

Scree: We were like peanutbutter and jelly. We clicked and worked well together with very little in the way of coordination and it was spectacular. I am amazed at your ability to seal kills as an invoker.

ZynZyn: You rocked my world. I just love your creative ability to keep coming up with things to occupy yourself and the ability to point out things I must have passed a million times and never noticed that were really cool.

Bards: Fiend was the complete and total undoing of me, I feared tha nightmares! make them stop!!!!!

and goodbye to the rest of my friends!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [SCION] Quinlon SilverHand the Planewalker [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 17-Jan-12 01:24 PM
Reply Hasta la bye bye, Quinlon (Anonymous), 17-Jan-12 05:04 PM #1
     Reply RE: Hasta la bye bye, Besruks (Anonymous), 17-Jan-12 05:30 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Hasta la bye bye, Badduah (Anonymous), 17-Jan-12 06:03 PM, #3
     Reply You killed me linkdead!!!!!!!!, Nivaen (Anonymous), 17-Jan-12 06:36 PM, #4
     Reply Yeah about that, quinlon (Anonymous), 17-Jan-12 06:48 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Yeah about that, Nivaen (Anonymous), 17-Jan-12 08:34 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Hasta la bye bye, scree (Anonymous), 17-Jan-12 07:15 PM, #6
     Reply Well done, Argivo (Anonymous), 18-Jan-12 01:33 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Well done, laxman, 18-Jan-12 06:10 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Hasta la bye bye, Vokharin (Anonymous), 18-Jan-12 05:14 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Hasta la bye bye, Zynzyn (Anonymous), 18-Jan-12 05:18 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Hasta la bye bye, Reksah, 18-Jan-12 03:13 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Hasta la bye bye, Mhag (Anonymous), 20-Jan-12 04:36 PM, #13
          Reply Not darren, laxman, 20-Jan-12 04:48 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105573 Previous topic | Next topic