Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Tchalla Goodman the Greater Golem Maker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105335
Show all folders

Tchalla (Anonymous)Mon 16-Jan-12 12:36 PM
Charter member
#105538, "RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Tchalla Goodman the Greater Golem Maker"

I enjoyed the character a lot, but with going away over Christmas, I didn't really get to play him a lot. I rolled him mostly because the newsletter came out and said that the best necro up to then had only 60 PKs. I thought "I could do that pre-30" and thus I did.

I did my best to avoid killing anyone twice and enjoyed the challenges. Thanks Tavlin for taking a chance on my induction. Enjoyed our discussions about Twist and I never thought you were Twist fwiw. Enjoyed the ritual also but I was disappointed noone else showed up. Thanks also to the current batch for their support. The truth is, my PKing was not really impacted by being a Scion, but I could see that as I went up in level, it really would be.

And as always, thanks to everyone for making such an glorious environment that comes alive with the interactions.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [SCION] Tchalla Goodman the Greater Golem Mak... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 03-Jan-12 06:12 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Tchalla Goodman the Greater Golem..., Tchalla (Anonymous), 16-Jan-12 12:36 PM #1
     Reply Were you aware of the Marvel Comics connection with the..., Homard, 16-Jan-12 02:04 PM, #2
          Reply nerrrrrrrrd nt, Artificial, 16-Jan-12 04:58 PM, #3
          Reply I dominate my circle of Nerds., Homard, 16-Jan-12 05:10 PM, #4
               Reply Black Panther!, Scarabaeus, 20-Jan-12 10:48 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Were you aware of the Marvel Comics connection with..., Tchalla (Anonymous), 16-Jan-12 08:59 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105335 Previous topic | Next topic