Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Tchalla Goodman the Greater Golem Maker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105335
105335, (DELETED) [SCION] Tchalla Goodman the Greater Golem Maker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 3 04:10:16 2012

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Tchalla perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:247
105538, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Tchalla Goodman the Greater Golem Maker
Posted by Tchalla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed the character a lot, but with going away over Christmas, I didn't really get to play him a lot. I rolled him mostly because the newsletter came out and said that the best necro up to then had only 60 PKs. I thought "I could do that pre-30" and thus I did.

I did my best to avoid killing anyone twice and enjoyed the challenges. Thanks Tavlin for taking a chance on my induction. Enjoyed our discussions about Twist and I never thought you were Twist fwiw. Enjoyed the ritual also but I was disappointed noone else showed up. Thanks also to the current batch for their support. The truth is, my PKing was not really impacted by being a Scion, but I could see that as I went up in level, it really would be.

And as always, thanks to everyone for making such an glorious environment that comes alive with the interactions.
105539, Were you aware of the Marvel Comics connection with the name?
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's relatively obscure, but "T'Challa" is the real name of the African King/Superhero, The Black Panther.

Also, good work with this one. I'm not sure I'd delete a 30-something who had already been inducted into Scion whether or not I had achieved my goals.
105550, nerrrrrrrrd nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
105551, I dominate my circle of Nerds.
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm such a nerd that my little sister manages a comic book store.
105637, Black Panther!
Posted by Scarabaeus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wouldn't feel bad. I made the same comment in his pfile.
105559, RE: Were you aware of the Marvel Comics connection with the name?
Posted by Tchalla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was aware, but I actually met a person with the name and that made me want to play the name. Had it in my mind that he was DC, but you are the one whose sister runs a comics shop and I am remembering it from my ancient childhood in the seventies.