Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105404
Show all folders

Tryphen (Anonymous)Fri 13-Jan-12 04:44 PM
Charter member
#105499, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon"
Edited on Fri 13-Jan-12 04:46 PM

Sad to see you go as well, always enjoyed our interactions and training we did together when we first started out.. Was hoping you were going to stick it out a bit and go for a higher post, like you mentioned you had wanted earlier on.

A bit depressing all the active Tribs/people I used to hang with are almost all gone.. Though its true some chars just dont't work out for ya, but what can you do but try again? Ah well, now that Manaheim is gone from the group too.. least I got the old faithful giant left to keep the spire and I company. GLWYN.

T.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 09-Jan-12 06:36 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Lege..., Mhag (Anonymous), 13-Jan-12 03:04 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Lege..., Kgnasiam (Anonymous), 10-Jan-12 06:59 PM, #3
Reply You found fluid deceptions ineffective?, Artificial, 10-Jan-12 07:21 PM, #4
Reply RE: You found fluid deceptions ineffective?, Kgnasiam (Anonymous), 10-Jan-12 07:44 PM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Lege..., Tryphen (Anonymous), 13-Jan-12 04:46 PM #7
Reply Ugg, Rijafta (Anonymous), 10-Jan-12 01:53 AM, #2
Reply Frown, Quinlon (Anonymous), 09-Jan-12 06:55 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105404 Previous topic | Next topic