Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=105404
105404, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jan 9 16:33:13 2012

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kgnasiam perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:199
105492, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Mhag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our travels glwyn, unless its stabbing me in the face :)
105410, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Kgnasiam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I liked the RP of this character more than most but I finally gave up on ever being able to PK with this build. And as a bounty-hunting merc tribunal that just doesn't fly. I thought fluid deceptions would make me alot more defensive than it actually turned out being. I imagined being able to use Balance of sisters in order to maladict people with whips and daggers quickly while fluid deceptions and arial dexterity took care of defense. Then having guards rescue me and going to town with manacles to keep people from using potions to escape and hamstring to keep them from running very far.

Didnt work out the way I thought and I was just getting real tired of being a ghost. Logged on one last time thinking maybe Ill give it another go and almost as soon as I logged on got killed trying to protect the city. I was already on the fence and that pushed me over.

Can't really figure out what I was doing wrong. I stayed fairly well prepped and I had guards. For the most part I just couldn't keep up with the amounts of damage folks were putting out. Fire giant sword specs killing me in one flurry, conjured demons in about the same amount of time, Invokers with water and lightning...just wasn't this type of build's time I guess.

105412, You found fluid deceptions ineffective?
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My rager build was gonna be using it, maybe I'll reconsider if you found it that crappy in pvp.
105413, RE: You found fluid deceptions ineffective?
Posted by Kgnasiam on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe I just suck, but it seemed alot more useful tanking mobs. At THAT...it rocks.
105499, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Tryphen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sad to see you go as well, always enjoyed our interactions and training we did together when we first started out.. Was hoping you were going to stick it out a bit and go for a higher post, like you mentioned you had wanted earlier on.

A bit depressing all the active Tribs/people I used to hang with are almost all gone.. Though its true some chars just dont't work out for ya, but what can you do but try again? Ah well, now that Manaheim is gone from the group too.. least I got the old faithful giant left to keep the spire and I company. ;) GLWYN.

T.
105406, Ugg
Posted by Rijafta on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why do I get the feeling that Rijafta's gonna be old and watch all the people he knows go away? You were there for Rijafta's first kill and that was cool. Couldn't have done it without you!
105405, Frown
Posted by Quinlon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were an interesting fellow and I enjoyed our interactions. I was very sad when you deleted after dieing to me.

Thanks a ton for helping to rank me as a lowbie, if you didn't give me pity ranking I doubt I would have kept the char.