Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105404
Show all folders

Kgnasiam (Anonymous)Tue 10-Jan-12 06:59 PM
Charter member
#105410, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend of the Battlefield, Magistrate of Galadon"

Well I liked the RP of this character more than most but I finally gave up on ever being able to PK with this build. And as a bounty-hunting merc tribunal that just doesn't fly. I thought fluid deceptions would make me alot more defensive than it actually turned out being. I imagined being able to use Balance of sisters in order to maladict people with whips and daggers quickly while fluid deceptions and arial dexterity took care of defense. Then having guards rescue me and going to town with manacles to keep people from using potions to escape and hamstring to keep them from running very far.

Didnt work out the way I thought and I was just getting real tired of being a ghost. Logged on one last time thinking maybe Ill give it another go and almost as soon as I logged on got killed trying to protect the city. I was already on the fence and that pushed me over.

Can't really figure out what I was doing wrong. I stayed fairly well prepped and I had guards. For the most part I just couldn't keep up with the amounts of damage folks were putting out. Fire giant sword specs killing me in one flurry, conjured demons in about the same amount of time, Invokers with water and lightning...just wasn't this type of build's time I guess.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Legend o... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 09-Jan-12 06:36 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Lege..., Mhag (Anonymous), 13-Jan-12 03:04 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Lege..., Kgnasiam (Anonymous), 10-Jan-12 06:59 PM #3
Reply You found fluid deceptions ineffective?, Artificial, 10-Jan-12 07:21 PM, #4
Reply RE: You found fluid deceptions ineffective?, Kgnasiam (Anonymous), 10-Jan-12 07:44 PM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Kgnasiam Ironbeak the Lege..., Tryphen (Anonymous), 13-Jan-12 04:46 PM, #7
Reply Ugg, Rijafta (Anonymous), 10-Jan-12 01:53 AM, #2
Reply Frown, Quinlon (Anonymous), 09-Jan-12 06:55 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #105404 Previous topic | Next topic