Subject: "Ravln's Role Chapter 3" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #83118
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2024
16816 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83139, "Ravln's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

Becoming Commander of Battle.
Added Tue Dec 6 00:19:54 2022 at level 51:

Many moons and suns the battles continued the war was being fought by few villagers.
I woke as much as I could an fought as many battles as I was given mages were scared they would
Hide in their magical camo. I was to face many and had few to show of my skulls to until
Daressumli became a villager a dwarven mace/flail spec rose in his hut within the berserkers.
We traveled together and began to trust one another. Daressumli showed himself be'n strong,
Courages an one to be first in battle not scared of anything in his path. This dwarf became a
a good friend I would follow him into many battles to find magical things to make the veil thick.
One day after many moons of just myself and Daressumli we we're called to the village by Lord Panmorne.
I knew many moons before I told lord Panmorne I was seeking the Drillmasters position in battle.
Lord Panmorne set us up at the rites and said the village needs change him sick of villagers
not waking for war and how the village has need for new Commander and Drillmaster. Daressumli myself
Stood at the circle of rite I know I was shaking in my boots know'ing that this was my fate. Lord Panmorne told
us both he knows their's not many villagers an this is not a normal rites though it was time he has us square off.
We battled against another I knew I had to best him though I hated fighting my brothern I knew I must
show myself in battle. Their was three battles I was able to show myself and win each one. We were told
No Ninnies belonging in village an that we were not to settle for drillmaster we was to battle for Commander.
With blood and tears the battle commenced I was Commander we shook hands and were back on our feet.
Lord Panmorne chose and we agreed the village was going to change and become strong agian.
A few moons passed Grivs one I looked up to and always will woken to see myself and drillmaster Daressumli. I knew
I had some explain'n to do an Grivs needed to let us know how he felt. My heart felt an I looked at Grivs knowing
I need to let him show me his feel'ngs I allowed him to the rites knowing he could'nt call me out I
still agreed and followed him to the Circle of Rites. He layed his eyes at me almost bloodshot but focused. I kicked dirt as soon
as I saw him enter trying to get advantage, Grivs moved side to side down and out of range of my blades. I
barley scared him as he broke my writs and arms then started on my nerves he took me down slowly and I fled
Coming back I showed me respect and responded telling Grivs I hav learned much from him and wish more.
we became even closer He said to me and I will never forget was "Well I guess you can deal with all the new
villagers and talking to applicants and I can focus on mage skulls. I smiled know'ing I kept a life long friend.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[BATTLE] Ravln Olik the Silver Warmonger, Hunted by Ou... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM
Reply Ravln's Arena Statistics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM #
Reply Ravln's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Skill List, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Skill List, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Title History, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Statistics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Leveling, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Timeline, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Edges, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #83118 Previous topic | Next topic