Subject: "Ravln's Role Chapter 2" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #83118
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2024
16816 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83138, "Ravln's Role Chapter 2"

Role

Chapter 2

Building my hut.
Added Tue Nov 29 15:21:23 2022 at level 51:

Many moons and high tides pass I have advanced in my guild and honed my skills.
My dreams came true I became a villager. I built a hut near the Berserkers.
I met a stone man named Rhivi he was a applicant as I was a villager we hit it off.
We traveled across Thera trading memories and making our own. Rhivi became a
Defender for the village. He learned many skills to aid us in our adventures. We met
a wood-elf named Rethienne she was a singer in training and a scout for the village.
We became a great asset to the village though we had strong enemys. The Empire
was our enemy and they had many to our few. Their was a necromancer who later became
a mummy and the Imperial dreadlord. His name will be hidden along with all the enemys.
This necromancer was with a Bard, assassin, shamon. They would reak havoc in the village taking
the head of a bloody magician. Rhivi and Rethi and I had hell time retrieving and we fell many times
During these battles we would learn new tactics and finally pick off a few and were able to
show our enemys our true strength. The imperial war raged on and few of our enemys would wake.
Our commander Grivs, raged war upon the Spire because they had so many magicians hiding
in the Spire. The war began Grivs would take the scales of justice and we would hunt every
mage never holding back. I was warranted for many moons the mages were in fear we saw fewer each
day. A blue giant paladin was furious at the village and grew in power to become the Provost.
Many bloody battles happend at the village and spire with fewer mages working for the Spire we quit taking the scales.
We started focusing on just killing mages though the blue giant would wake and take the head to collect our warrents.
One day I woke and couldn't stand the carnage the paladin was bringing to village and set out a duel with
That I would face him if he would stop murdering my village and taking the head. He accepted
I gave him all I had and was defeated. I held my head up though I was ashamed I looked back at my
tactics and my fight was solid but my mind wasn't I was thinking to myself this is no mage this is a man
fighting for his job. I believ'n in me gut I could take em if em was a mage instead he pulls powers from his
God. After the battle was lost the Provost started to leave village alone and me to focus on killing mages.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[BATTLE] Ravln Olik the Silver Warmonger, Hunted by Ou... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM
Reply Ravln's Arena Statistics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM #
Reply Ravln's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Skill List, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Skill List, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Title History, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Statistics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Leveling, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Timeline, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Edges, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #
Reply Ravln's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 25-Jan-24 01:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #83118 Previous topic | Next topic