Subject: "Ginharq's Role Chapter 15" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #5167
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM
Member since 31st May 2024
16889 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5193, "Ginharq's Role Chapter 15"

Role

Chapter 15

Ginharq's Story Part II
Added Fri Nov 12 01:53:41 2004 at level 4:

"Tell me what this is, man!" Tarra spat and kicked him in his ribs. He groaned, but still tried to
get the bracelet back from Tarra. "What sort of treasure is that, that your life is worth so
little compared to it. I can break your neck easily the way you are, and all you care about is to
retrieve this pathetic piece of jade from me. Eh, man? What is this?" She poked him hard. "Come
on. Speak, man."

Looking her straight in her eyes, it was strange he was not disturbed or shocked when they
changed from a dark green to red. "Young lady.." He whispered. "Dear young lady..Please..bury
me with this..please..bury me with it...It is Ilyaha's bracelet..her bracelet..my love..her bracelet..
I have nothing left of her..nothing..save this bracelet..my love, my love...." And he breathed his
last, eyes wide open.

Tarra grunted and cursed the man for wasting her time, stood up, tossed the bracelet away and
continued to walk home. This death was different however, it made her nervous for some
strange reason. After a few quick steps, she turned and looked at the man now dead. His eyes.
They were open, and they were looking straight at her. She gasped and stumbled before cursing
herself. "What is wrong with me." She uttered. "I've seen death worse than this." She proceeded
to walk again, but something compelled her to stop and look at the man again.

Grumbling, she walked back to him and dragged him away. Digging a hole in the earth with her
bare hands, she dumped him in it together with the bracelet. She stumbled backwards when she
saw his eyes close after she had threw the bracelet in with him. He was supposed to be dead.
Shivering for the first time, she hurriedly threw the soil back over his corpse and almost ran
all the way back.

Her parents, to her surprise, did not react when she conveyed the incident to them. Instead, they
chided her for letting her emotions run wild, and repeated that emotion could kill. Tarra apologised
and went off to her room. From that day on, she could not stop thinking about the man and the
bracelet, and it affected her composure and and success seriously, no matter how hard she tried.

Thoughts about how the man loved Ilyaha so much, much more than even his own death, thoughts
about how he only died in peace when his love's last remnant was with him in his own death,
played and replayed in Tarra's mind non-stop, day and night and day. Her dreams were filled with
his eyes and his whispers, her day-dreams (which she seldom had before) were filled with serious
questions about life, death, love, light and evil. About her life, about her 'profession'. She was still
young, and she could be even more successful and known than her parents.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[FORTRESS] Ginharq Blaenah the High Sorceress of the A... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 16, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 15, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 14, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 13, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 12, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 11, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 10, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #3
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Spell List, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Spell List, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Skill List, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #2
Reply Ginharq's Statistics, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Title History, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Timeline, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #
Reply Ginharq's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 03-Apr-05 11:32 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #5167 Previous topic | Next topic