Subject: "RE: New Toggle Option - Corpse Guard" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #669
Show all folders

aspetysThu 14-Jul-05 10:24 AM
Member since 14th Jul 2005
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#677, "RE: New Toggle Option - Corpse Guard"

although i am sure this took some great innovation and work, but allow me to say that i am not a fan of this. not only because i (like everyone reading this) am a fan of looting the crap outta any hero that dies right next to my level 11 transmuter.
mostly i do not like this because the random full loot distributes nice equipment throughout thera and spreads it out in a more than even way. Also as a low character, say necromancer i would hate to have absolutly no chance against a maran equiped player. I would like the chance to survive thank you very much.
in my opinion what you will do in the future will be to simply remove this feature because even if you know it or not, the random lowbie loot has kept theras equipment distribution in balance since the begining. I am always wrong at the moment and bam, zing boom all of a sudden i am right.

marcos

flame on people i love playing in our own little world

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew Toggle Option - Corpse Guard [View all] , Cyradia, Wed 13-Jul-05 01:03 PM
Reply RE: New Toggle Option - Corpse Guard, Dorge, 24-Nov-05 11:39 AM, #9
Reply RE: New Toggle Option - Corpse Guard, Valguarnera, 27-Nov-05 09:02 AM, #10
Reply SWEET!!, Xaannix, 19-Jul-05 09:40 PM, #8
Reply RE: New Toggle Option - Corpse Guard, aspetys, 14-Jul-05 03:47 PM #6
Reply RE: New Toggle Option - Corpse Guard, Cyradia, 14-Jul-05 05:58 PM, #7
Reply Great change., Shadowmaster, 14-Jul-05 10:13 AM, #4
Reply Yikes, you've probably already started fixing it, rain, 14-Jul-05 10:13 AM, #3
Reply Yup, FNCR, Sebeok, 14-Jul-05 10:13 AM, #5
Reply RE: New Toggle Option - Corpse Guard, Cyradia, 13-Jul-05 02:28 PM, #2
Reply Awesome option!, Undead_Irish, 13-Jul-05 01:39 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #669 Previous topic | Next topic