Subject: "Obviously this is a problem, why not solve it instead of patching it." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #241
Show all folders

RutsahMon 22-Dec-03 01:47 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
19 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#250, "Obviously this is a problem, why not solve it instead of patching it."

Would it not have been wiser to put in a command that cleared your buffer ? Unless the code is that much of a mess that its not easily done. It would be a much praised command, you could entail say a 2 round lag on it or something. But it would still be a nifty command. I've killed myself a few times by not counting room movements and such. Unable to drop link fast enough to clear buffer.

Perhaps even add a command now that allows you to cancel your buffer.

Just my two cents worth.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicLink dropping to clear your command buffer [View all] , Zulghinlour, Tue 25-Nov-03 10:15 PM
Reply RE: Link dropping to clear your command buffer, Isildur, 27-Nov-03 01:56 AM, #1
     Reply Does it affect those who reconnect innocently?, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 27-Nov-03 12:15 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Does it affect those who reconnect innocently?, Zulghinlour, 27-Nov-03 12:16 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Does it affect those who reconnect innocently?, Wemnar, 01-Dec-03 05:48 PM, #4
               Reply Obviously this is a problem, why not solve it instead o..., Rutsah, 22-Dec-03 12:32 PM #5
                    Reply RE: Obviously this is a problem, why not solve it inste..., Zulghinlour, 22-Dec-03 12:34 PM, #6
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #241 Previous topic | Next topic