Subject: "Second one of these is done for next crash/reboot!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1483
Show all folders

DaevrynSun 15-Jun-08 05:15 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1489, "Second one of these is done for next crash/reboot!"

And an answer to your question:

I've seen lots of different kinds of good groups; while I agree that a couple different kinds of characters are generally sub-optimal for levelling, I honestly think 80% of it is more about picking the levelling location that fits your group. There's places I'd go with a character with detect hidden or acute vision that I wouldn't go without. There's places I go if there's a lot of healing/support in my group (which, good though it is, comes at an opportunity cost, usually in the damage department) and different places I go if I've got a group full of high offense low defense low support characters like orcs and A-Ps.

That being said...

One of these quests being introduced at this point gives incentives for characters who might otherwise be disinclined to level in its chosen hunting area, and not so much to characters who would be inclined to level there otherwise. So, sort of, but not exactly in the way I think you mean at this point.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNew kind of quest: [View all] , Daevryn, Sat 14-Jun-08 12:12 AM
Reply Curious, Mekantos, 15-Jun-08 05:07 PM, #4
Reply Second one of these is done for next crash/reboot!, Daevryn, 15-Jun-08 05:15 PM #6
Reply RE: New kind of quest:, Plushka, 14-Jun-08 09:55 AM, #2
Reply The cake is a lie (n/t), Zulghinlour, 14-Jun-08 12:11 PM, #3
     Reply Well done, Android., Zephon, 15-Jun-08 05:07 PM, #5
Reply Great idea. I like it a lot. nt, shamanman, 14-Jun-08 09:55 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1483 Previous topic | Next topic