Subject: "i like the change" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1078
Show all folders

the joeSun 10-Dec-06 09:57 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2005
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1080, "i like the change"

but i don't think corpse thrall would come in handy much the way it is. it could if the necro was fighting a group, but necros can rarely fight a group, and even less rare to be in a graveyard. the real problems seems to be it can hurt the necro as much as everybody else. the necro is already frail, it is not often that you want to hurt yourself just as much as your enemy. maybe this changes as you get better at the spell or something, that would make it useful. i think it would be better if the necro took little or no damage from the spell. you could say because they are ready for what is going to happen the can avoid it, or maybe use their powers over the undead to keep them on just their enemies and they are able to avoid most of the attack. just letting you know my intial thoughts, but i still like the change. i am guessing it is all by design and don't expect much done, maybe just some more explaining on it or some ideas i missed on how it could be used.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicTwo new Necromancer spells: [View all] , Valguarnera, Sat 09-Dec-06 05:27 PM
Reply i like the change, the joe, 12-Dec-06 11:29 AM #2
Reply RE: i like the change, Valguarnera, 12-Dec-06 11:33 AM, #3
Reply Nice work!, Elerosse, 09-Dec-06 06:28 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1078 Previous topic | Next topic