Subject: "Consistently not finding sleek rods where hints say they should be" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25427
Show all folders

Tamus (Guest)Mon 22-Jan-24 06:52 PM

#25427, "Consistently not finding sleek rods where hints say they should be"
Edited on Tue 23-Jan-24 09:48 AM

Logging in and trying to find wands, but this has been happening for my barrier, aura, and shield wands - I get the hint, the hint that's been the same consistently for locations for characters - but when I go to gather the wand after I finish killing the mobs that should have it, they don't ever drop the wand. Log below example, but this is also happening for the chaos mage hint for a barrier rod as well

Someone mentioned on the side when asking that they had to die before this issue was fixed when they had seen something similar accidentally discussing successfully while still dead, if that context helps - but I don't know if/when I would have discussed while still a corpse to give any examples there - that's hearsay though.

Repro is simple for my current char:
1. Discuss with guildmaster about a wand type (or don't specify wand type, same result)
2. Go gather what you think is your wand.
3. Find no wand.

*snip log*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicConsistently not finding sleek rods where hints say the... [View all] , Tamus (Guest), Mon 22-Jan-24 06:52 PM
Reply Working as intended., Ishuli, 23-Jan-24 09:49 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25427 Previous topic | Next topic