Subject: "Util/Util Muscle Memory Cost Decrease Bug(?)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25062
Show all folders

Anon Util/Util Shifter (Anonymous)Sat 01-Jul-23 02:48 PM
Charter member
#25062, "Util/Util Muscle Memory Cost Decrease Bug(?)"
Edited on Sat 01-Jul-23 04:23 PM

*snipable*

So I decided to take muscle memory on my Util/Util shifter with the hope of getting a decrease in the cost to maintain cheetah (minor form). Since I'm double Util, maybe it would reduce the cost of both Fox/Cheetah - I had no idea. It isn't working as I'd expect it to, but I don't know what the intention is.

I've assembled some data in the table above and the google doc below.

I'll admit that the pre-Muscle Memory data is a bit sloppy - I had to go through a bunch of different logs since I wasn't initially sure if haste/slow had an impact on the data.

It seems like:

1) Taking muscle memory reduced my form upkeep from ~18 - 20 a tick to 16 without using resolve of the mandrill. Yay! It's a small decrease, but seems to be working as expected given that I went 2x Util.

2) They were times before I go muscle memory where I used resolve and my upkeep was 9 per tick. In those cases, it's now 10 per tick. This is an increase (albeit slight) and seems to be a bug.

*SNIP LOGS*

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicUtil/Util Muscle Memory Cost Decrease Bug(?) [View all] , Anon Util/Util Shifter (Anonymous), Sat 01-Jul-23 02:48 PM
Reply Working as intended., Ishuli, 01-Jul-23 04:25 PM, #1
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #25062 Previous topic | Next topic