Subject: "Wierdest bugginess I ever saw." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10270
Show all folders

Hrudgir (Guest)Thu 15-Feb-07 11:49 AM

#10270, "Wierdest bugginess I ever saw."

I am sorry I don't have a log of this. My buffer got cleared out while I was in the lag (described below).

Ranking with Ulyadu and Sidahiele on Calandaryl.

Two skelletons walk in. Both hit Ulyadu. Wailing on him. I rescue him from one, now tanking on skeleton.

Huge lag spike hits.

I get control back about a minute later. Our group has mysteriously dissolved (now ungrouped) I'm effected by Siladhieles When you don't see me. Ive been tanking a skeleton, at the same health % I was at when the lag hit, not dead. Siladhiele and I talked about it a little IC, and what ever it was that happened was exceptionally wierd for her as well. As near as I can tell Ulyadu and I both should have died, and our group should not have dissolved, I'm sorry I can't give more detail. I prayed about it, and spoke to some IMM. It was very, very wierd.

I don't think I was taking any damage at all during this, despite being in combat and getting hit. I was even starving when I came back.

I did not lose link by the way. I didn't have to relogon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWierdest bugginess I ever saw. [View all] , Hrudgir (Guest), Thu 15-Feb-07 11:49 AM
Reply Without a log, no idea where to start. (n/t), Valguarnera, 02-Mar-07 06:44 PM, #1
     Reply I've experienced this phenomena as well., Shagondru (Guest), 11-Mar-07 10:33 AM, #2
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10270 Previous topic | Next topic