Subject: "Wierdest bugginess I ever saw." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10270
Show all folders

Hrudgir (Guest)Thu 15-Feb-07 11:49 AM

#10270, "Wierdest bugginess I ever saw."

I am sorry I don't have a log of this. My buffer got cleared out while I was in the lag (described below).

Ranking with Ulyadu and Sidahiele on Calandaryl.

Two skelletons walk in. Both hit Ulyadu. Wailing on him. I rescue him from one, now tanking on skeleton.

Huge lag spike hits.

I get control back about a minute later. Our group has mysteriously dissolved (now ungrouped) I'm effected by Siladhieles When you don't see me. Ive been tanking a skeleton, at the same health % I was at when the lag hit, not dead. Siladhiele and I talked about it a little IC, and what ever it was that happened was exceptionally wierd for her as well. As near as I can tell Ulyadu and I both should have died, and our group should not have dissolved, I'm sorry I can't give more detail. I prayed about it, and spoke to some IMM. It was very, very wierd.

I don't think I was taking any damage at all during this, despite being in combat and getting hit. I was even starving when I came back.

I did not lose link by the way. I didn't have to relogon.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraFri 02-Mar-07 06:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10450, "Without a log, no idea where to start. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Shagondru (Guest)Sat 03-Mar-07 12:02 PM

#10458, "I've experienced this phenomena as well."
In response to Reply #1

I'm tanking storms on Kiadana with only Ukthar in my group.

Lag spike hits.

I log back in around five minutes later and find I'm not hurt at all, the giant is dead, I got the experience, and while the giant was near-dead, I would expect to be lucky to be alive without continuing to mend my wounds.

It has nothing to do with rescue, but it also didn't dissolve the group (which means it's something Hrudgir or someone in his group did that was a hostile action that might have hit the rest of the groupmates, fireball indoors does this for instance.)

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #10270 Previous topic | Next topic